2

return

Chapter 2 There is such a place! (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Early the next morning, Yunxia finished breakfast and was ready to hit the road to attract customers.

She also went to a convenience store to prepare some food and daily necessities to put on the RV.

At the same time, dozens of kilometers away, a man and a woman were running forward in embarrassment while avoiding zombies.

"Brother, you can go by yourself and don't take me with you anymore. It's all because of me that we can no longer live in the base of Province Y."

"As a wind power user, you can defect to other bases, but you have to worry about protecting me on the road with me, a burden that doesn't have powers."

The woman who spoke was named Qiao Wenxin. She originally lived in the Y Province base with her brother Qiao Wenzhou, and because her brother Qiao Wenzhou was a Level 2 wind element, her life in the base was pretty good.

As a result, because of his beauty, he was coveted by Sun Chao, the son of the second-in-command of the base. Sun Chao usually relied on his father's relationship and had a special guard team of superpowers to protect him, and did all kinds of evil in the base.

As long as he liked it, he would snatch it away. If she didn't obey, he would tie her family members up and throw them into a pile of zombies in front of her. Watching her family members being eaten up, she was like a living devil.

Qiao Wenxin naturally looked down on such a person and rejected him directly, which made Sun Chao angry. Qiao Wenzhou happened to be away on a mission, so Sun Chao ordered his men to trip up her brother and prepare him to die outside the base, and then let him go. Someone kidnapped Qiao Wenxin and prepared to rape her.

Qiao Wenzhou realized something was wrong and tried his best to escape and return to the base. However, he learned that Sun Chao had kidnapped his sister. He got into a conflict with Sun Chao's people in anger. After rescuing Qiao Wenxin, the brother and sister fled all the way and prepared to defect. other bases.

Qiao Wenzhou said to his sister with a serious face: "Don't talk such nonsense. We, brother and sister, have been relying on each other since our parents died. We only have each other as relatives in this world.

It's because my brother has no ability to let the beast named Sun kidnap you. No matter where you go, my brother will never give up on you. "

Here Yun Xia came to the gate of the community and saw the RV. The exterior of the RV was made of pure white and silver. When she walked inside, she saw that the color was soft and milky white, decorated with fresh green plants, and weaving. The entire RV style is relaxing and pastoral.

There is a hidden bedroom and a bed in the car. The sofa in the middle can also be spliced ​​into a temporary bed. There is a small TV opposite the sofa. Yun Xia tried it and was surprised to find that she could watch TV series and movies.

Although it is an RV, the space is not cramped, and it also has a kitchen and bathroom.

Yun Xia looked at it and suddenly thought of a question: "System, I can't drive!"

System 0428 replied: "Host, don't worry, the product produced by the system must be high-quality. This RV does not require a person to drive, as long as you press the button, the RV can drive automatically, and it can go to places with people on its own, making it easier for the host to attract customers."