72

return

Chapter 72 Chinese New Year (3) (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Turn on your phone and see everyone online waiting, ready to welcome the New Year together.

"ten"

"Nine"

"eight"

"seven"

"three"

"two"

"one"

"Happy New Year!"

"boom"

With the last countdown, the sound of fireworks rang outside, and Yun Xia took them to the yard to watch the fireworks.

The gorgeous fireworks reflected in Yun Xia's bright eyes, and she heard a voice from beside her: "Happy New Year, Xia Xia."

Turning around, it turned out to be Yun Jing, and his deep eyes were full of smiles and revealed some tenderness.

Yun Xia also raised a smile, with a happy look on her face: "Yun Jing, Happy New Year!"

Yun Xia's cell phone kept ringing. When she opened it, she saw that all of them were New Year's greetings from her friends, as well as many New Year's greetings from base leaders.

It didn't look like a group message, so Yun Xia also responded one by one.

At this time, Qi Qingyu made a video call: "Xia Xia, Happy New Year"

Once connected, the phone was filled with familiar faces.

There were members of Team Spark, as well as Tang Yuan and the others.

"Boss Yun, Happy New Year."

"Boss Yun, have a smooth and safe new year."

"Yunxia, ​​Happy New Year." This was from Tang Yuan.

Yun Xia also said Happy New Year one by one, and Qi Qingyu took her mobile phone and walked to a quieter place.

"Xia Xia, I will come to see you tomorrow and prepare a New Year's gift for you."

Unexpectedly, Qi Qingyu also prepared a gift for her, and she was immediately looking forward to it.

She didn't expect what Qi Qingyu would give, so she asked curiously: "What is it? Can you tell me in advance?"

Qi Qingyu had a mysterious smile on his face: "Of course I can't tell you in advance, you will know tomorrow."

The two sisters chatted for a few more words. The fireworks outside kept blooming, and Yun Xia slowly felt a little sleepy.

I looked at the time and it was almost one o'clock.

It's time to go to bed. Yun Xia's family doesn't have the habit of staying up all night, so she doesn't plan to stay up all night tonight.

After hanging up the phone with Qi Qingyu, he prepared to go to bed.

She brought the little animals to the room. This was the guest room she had decorated for them. They all agreed that they would sleep at home tonight and play together tomorrow.

After preparing their nests, Yun Xia went out.

Although I am already sleepy, skin care before going to bed cannot be skipped.