97

return

Chapter 97 Going Home (4) (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Yun Xia also took a nap, and when she woke up, there was only half an hour left before her destination.

Other people began to wake up one after another. They knew they were about to arrive, and besides being excited and expecting, there was also a trace of nervousness in their hearts.

Maybe this is because they are more timid about being close to home. In the past few years, they have been looking forward to returning to China all the time, but now, they still feel a little nervous.

Time passed by minute by second, and finally when everyone was looking forward to it, they heard the roar of the plane coming from the distance.

"Did you hear that? They must be back, I heard the sound of the plane."

Even though it is late at night, no one is sleeping in the base. They all know that today those compatriots who have been exiled for many years will return home.

From young children to hobbling old men, they all waited for the plane to appear.

And in addition to people in the official base, there are countless other Chinese people watching the online live broadcast.

This was all agreed by the leaders, and reporters sent by the government broadcast the situation live in real time. Some people with convenient circumstances even took the high-speed train to the official base just to see with their own eyes the scene of the return of their compatriots.

To be honest, no matter how hard and tiring these years are, we are still on our own territory, and the official base has been working hard to build this place.

But even they had lived so hard before, not to mention how bad the situation of people abroad would be.

People on the plane were very energetic after taking a rest and looked curiously at the scenery outside the window.

It was completely different from the ruins, ruins and darkness they imagined. Most of the places they saw when they entered the country were brightly lit.

Even from a distant glance, you can see how prosperous it is below.

The shock in their hearts cannot be described in words. They have lived abroad for so many years and thought that the whole world was similar.

Unexpectedly, my motherland is now developing as if it has never experienced the apocalypse. I can't stop being curious and excited.

At the airport, in addition to the staff of the official base, there were also many people waiting in the huge venue. There were also words placed on the ground with small lights, which were the same as the banners people held in their hands. "Welcome home".

The plane landed slowly until it came to a stop, the cabin door opened, and people looked towards the door.

A man in black sportswear walked out of it, and the whole place burst into cheers. Then someone started to say "Welcome home," and then everyone in the place shouted "Welcome home." !

Hearing the familiar words, friendly faces and banners welcoming home everywhere outside, some of the compatriots who got off the plane lost control of their emotions. Some even knelt on the ground and kissed the land that they had dreamed of.

Some of them cried until they no longer had the strength to stand up. In addition to being happy, they were also releasing the grievances and pressures they felt from not being able to return home for many years.