61

return

Chapter 61 A clue appears (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Half an hour later, the second wave came again, but with the experience in the morning, people were not panic at all now, and soldiers with weapons were waiting at the door early.

Fortunately, the thermostatic watches have been distributed just now, and now the soldiers only feel happy to have a big battle.

And the people in the base are not as nervous as before. Those who have jobs are working as usual, while those who are idle are trapped at home due to the hot weather.

The watches they just purchased had not been delivered yet. The common people only knew that there seemed to be something that could keep a person's body temperature at a comfortable temperature, and the soldiers all wore them.

But they have no complaints, because the soldiers are fighting for them outside, and this kind of good thing should be used by them.

This wave was quickly wiped out without any surprise. The soldiers cleaned up the outside, collected the crystal cores, and returned.

Having harvested so many crystal cores so easily today, some soldiers began to wish that they could always be this easy in the future, so they could have as many crystal cores as they wanted.

But this was just a thought. After this wave was over, everyone was still counting the crystal cores they had just harvested when they heard the giant panda coming again.

Nowadays, people are no longer so surprised to see giant pandas, and there are still some who like furry animals and want to take the opportunity to touch one sometime.

After Ji Yueyun signed for it, he took it to the square of the base, where he would distribute the watches directly.

After the giant panda took out the goods and was about to turn around and leave, he felt someone touch his butt.

When I turned around, I saw a girl pretending to be nonchalant and looking around. The giant panda kept staring at her.

When she almost couldn't bear it anymore, the giant panda spoke: "Please don't harass the courier. We are serious couriers."

The girl was a little embarrassed and could only whisper: "Okay, okay, I will never do it again next time."

After receiving the assurance, the giant panda left. The girl who looked serious just now became excited and shared with her friends next to her: "You know what? It feels really furry and easy to touch. The feel is really amazing." ." A look of satisfaction appeared on his face.

As if she was stunned by the cuteness, the friend next to her silently moved away from her, expressing that she did not know this idiot.

After placing everything, Ji Yueyun asked Assistant Li to call the people in the base who had not yet received their thermostatic watches to come out.

When people heard that they could receive such good things without having to pay for crystal cores, their admiration and gratitude for Ji Yueyun deepened.

When we came to the square and lined up, it was just like when we were receiving food. No one made any trouble and everyone lined up honestly.

The person in front received the watch and followed the instructions to adjust the temperature to a temperature suitable for the human body. It was really not hot at all for a while. It was obviously under such a bright sun, and it stopped being hot in an instant.