65

return

Chapter 65 Animal Squad (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Just like the previous job fair, everything went smoothly with Yunjing by my side, and the process was quite fun.

Especially for the recruitment of barber shops, people who came not only brought pictures of their own hair styles, but also wanted to try it out on the spot. However, since there were recruitments at other shops later, Yunxia did not let them do it on the spot, otherwise they would definitely Very wonderful.

Although I didn't see them operating live, you can tell their level just by looking at the photos attached to their profiles.

However, in addition to skills, being a good person is also important. Among the people with better skills, Yun Xia took a fancy to a person named Ning Liang.

He was thirty years old and looked good, with a tall figure, and most importantly, a good personality. Yun Xia had actually met him several times before but only passed him by.

Furthermore, Yunjing's observation and scanning were consistent in all aspects, so he was the manager of the barber shop.

Then they selected the remaining store managers. Alas, my waist was sore after sitting all afternoon. Yun Xia thumped her waist tiredly.

Although the seats were carefully prepared by Yunjing and were very soft, they couldn't bear to sit on them for a long time.

Add the store manager who made the appointment today to a WeChat group to facilitate future work arrangements.

There is also the training room that people, especially those with special abilities, are most looking forward to. When Yun Xia entered it before, it only had basic facilities. Yun Xia added a lot of decorations this time.

We will recruit shop assistants tomorrow and then we will retrain them and we can open the business.

More than a month later, all stores have opened normally, including kindergartens. Other stores opened after about a week of training, but Yunxia, ​​the kindergarten, is stricter because she hopes that the children can have a healthy life. Happy kindergarten memories, so the training alone lasted three weeks.

In the last week of enrollment, the gate was almost overcrowded with parents who came to sign up on that day.

Because they trust Boss Yun very much, they feel confident about the kindergarten she opens. Moreover, with the kindergarten, parents have more time to make money and do their own things, and they dont have to worry about the safety and living conditions of their children. .

Because of the special circumstances of the end of the world, there is no strict limit on the age of children. There are many children who are not of the appropriate age and have not yet received knowledge. Yunxia has opened a special class for them.

There are also stores that are doing very busy business every day. What surprises Yun Xia most is that the bookstore with the highest sales volume is actually a bookstore. She thought it would be a gourmet store or other store.

What Yun Xia didn't know was that for people, this bookstore was like a treasure box that they had been searching for. People who had not seen paper books for many years were eager for knowledge that they did not expect.

Especially those experts who all wish to live in the bookstore 24 hours a day. Everyone holds the book and reads it eagerly, carefully for fear of getting dirty.