53

return

Chapter 53 The community is upgraded again (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

For several days after the Mid-Autumn Festival, people were still immersed in the festive atmosphere and were still discussing the interesting things that happened that day.

The Internet is full of Mid-Autumn Festival activities shared by people from various bases. People also spontaneously held a poll to see which base's activities were the most popular.

The fire dragon dance of Taoyuan Community lived up to expectations and won first place. Not only were people who saw it with their own eyes that day deeply impressed, but netizens who saw the video online also left messages saying it was a pity that they had not witnessed this grand event in person.

Those young men who performed the dragon dance are all very proud of themselves in the community. Now their daily conversation is when people ask, "Have you eaten?" "Hey, how did you know that I performed the dragon dance during the Mid-Autumn Festival?"

The other boys who did not participate all secretly determined to be better than them next year.

Now shopping malls and parks are bustling with people every day, and every store is full.

Thanks to high-speed rail and buses, people now dont worry at all when traveling.

Go out to the mall to have breakfast in the morning, then go out to fight zombies, come back for lunch at noon, then go out to fight zombies, come back for dinner in the evening and then go home.

Everything is provided, including food, clothing, housing and transportation, and the day is clearly arranged.

There are many new shops opened, and you can really spend a whole day shopping in the mall.

Dean Yan also used his previous savings to invest in a small shop and opened a tea shop.

He is a tea lover himself, and he would buy some tea from time to time before the end, but due to lack of funds, many of the teas he had longed for for a long time never came.

There were tea vendors in the supermarket, so the hobby that had been buried in my heart for many years was suddenly aroused.

After discussing with Grandma Zhou, she found Yunxia and bought a shop.

The business of the tea shop is pretty good now, and most of the visitors are people of the same age as Dean Yan. Chinese people may start to taste tea involuntarily when they get older.

And these elderly people dont have to go out to fight zombies. Some of them take care of their children at home, and some of them go to the park to hang out. Now that they have a tea shop, they can bring out their love for tea every day. It all takes a turn.

Dean Yan also made many like-minded friends and was in a good mood every day.

At noon that day, when Yun Xia was shopping outside, the system reminded that the community could be upgraded again.

It has been a long time since the last upgrade. The previous upgrade intervals were relatively short. Each upgrade brought new surprises. There are still many deficiencies in the community. I look forward to getting up tomorrow to welcome a brand new community.

Yun Xia also found that there are more children now, and more people are getting married. Many couples like to hold simple wedding ceremonies in the park with a sense of ceremony, and invite Yun Xia to be a witness.