80

return

Chapter 80 Solution (2) (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

After thinking this way, I also asked this question.

"Of course we are the ones who are here to take you to hell. Death is not enough for you beast to vent your anger."

Yun Xia couldn't think of more pleasant words to curse. Seeing the miserable state of people with his own eyes, he wanted to tear the people in front of him into pieces.

He used the Bird Spirit Whip to tie up the person in front of him, and the two people nearby who tried to escape were also tied up.

The people at the base didn't stop Yun Xia. Anyway, as long as he had one breath left to take him back, the leader wouldn't say anything.

The regiment leader came out and explained "kindly": "We are the army of the official base. You have done many evil things in this small world with your skills. It was our mistake not to deal with you. Now it is time for you to atone for your sins."

Yun Xia commanded the Bird Spirit Whip to throw them into the yard in front, just like the group of people who came to break into the community.

The three of them had only a piece of cloth covering them. If Yun Xia hadn't wanted them to die so early and brought them a quilt, they would have been unable to bear it.

Yun Xia knew that the ordinary people in the base were still outside, so he asked a few people to lead them in.

About a hundred people came in intermittently. Looking around, those people saw the three people tied up in the yard with unstoppable hatred in their eyes.

The beasts that used to bully and treat them like humans are now the same as they were before, which is really satisfying.

Yun Xia glanced at the people, and then said: "These three people can be at your disposal now, as long as you breathe."

As he spoke, he gave the three of them a pill to prevent them from dying.

Then he took out a knife and stuck it in front of people.

Before anyone could react, the woman in the tent rushed out, took the knife in Yun Xia's hand, and stabbed the three of them.

As the people on the ground wailed, everyone reacted, rushed forward, and picked up the tools at hand.

Yun Xia and others were waiting outside the base gate. Now is the time for people to avenge themselves and say goodbye to the past.

About half an hour later, Yun Xia walked in. The three people on the ground were already dying, but Yun Xia and the group leader just confirmed that the people were not dead and left them alone.

At the same time, the team leader sighed in his heart: "As expected of the medicine produced by Boss Yun, I can still breathe after suffering so many injuries."

At this time, the woman holding the knife walked up to Yun Xia and knelt down: "Thank you, thank you."

Yun Xia was shocked.

"Hey, what are you doing? Get up, get up." He squatted down to help her up.

The woman did not stand up, but slowly spoke again: "If it weren't for you, I might be ready to drag these beasts to death together. My name is Mingli, and I was dragged into this devil's cave with my boyfriend.