50

return

Chapter 50 Preparations for the Mid-Autumn Festival (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Several boxes were arranged for the soldiers. Yun Xia and the experts shared a box with Captain Jiang.

The people at the base haven't had such a decent meal for a long, long time.

Although their treatment at the base is not bad, resources are limited and at best they can only get a few small pieces of bread and potatoes.

Now looking at the red and steaming hot pot, two experts from Sichuan Province had tears in their eyes.

Before the hot pot started, Jiang Hanyi introduced the experts to Yun Xia in detail.

The history expert is named Hua Yishan, who is fifty years old this year, the biology expert is named Yuan Jiang, and the physics expert is named Zhu Guanlin...

After greeting Yun Xia one by one, it was finally time to order the food.

Several experts with quick hands put meat into the pot one after another

"Hey, Lao Yuan, don't take my meat. This is mine."

"Whoever grabs it gets it, everyone depends on their ability."

"Teacher Zhu, I caught this."

"Fufufu, it's so hot, so hot."

"You deserve to be asked to snatch my hairy belly."

Looking at the experts and teachers who were fighting for the meat in front of her, Yun Xia felt that the gentle and indifferent experts she just saw might be fake.

However, Yun Xia was too embarrassed to stop them when they saw how fiercely they were snatching them. She was simply not hungry yet, so she watched the scene with interest.

Captain Jiang next to him was obviously very adaptable to this scene, and he was able to calmly pick up a few pieces of meat while they were grabbing meat.

The captain deserves to be the captain, Yun Xia sighed.

Scenes like this also occurred in several other boxes, and because there were no experts or captains around, the battles in those boxes were much more intense than here.

Although they are usually seen as stable and reliable soldiers in the eyes of outsiders, in fact, these soldiers are only in their twenties, and if they can indulge now, they will definitely have a good meal.

Everyone ate until ten o'clock in the evening. Fortunately, Yunxia had a lot of money, otherwise anyone else would have gone bankrupt with this meal.

As soon as they got out of the box, everyone changed back to their calm and aloof persona. If Yun Xia hadn't seen their other side with her own eyes just now, she would have believed it.

After saying goodbye to them, Yun Xia returned home. She smelled of hot pot and wanted to take a shower quickly.

The considerate classmate Xiaoyun has prepared things for bathing, as well as tablets and snacks.

Another cozy night.

After just a few days of ordinary life, the Mid-Autumn Festival is finally here.

On this day, people hang up lanterns of various shapes at the door of every house, including those for little rabbits, moon cakes, and various small animals.