79

return

Chapter 79 Solution (1) (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Yun Xia looked at her watch. Five minutes had passed, and she slowly began to feel anxious.

Finally, after another minute, Yun Jing came out.

Yunjing and Yunxia shared the layout inside.

The inside is about two or three times larger than the outside, but the layout is relatively simple. There is a courtyard like the front, with small rooms on both sides. The main seat in the middle should be where their eldest son lives.

There are also two guards guarding the door, so you are not allowed to approach at will.

When Yun Jing approached the main room, she vaguely heard the people inside calling "eldest brother", so it should be their boss and younger brother in the room now. Yun Jing also used the scanning function to check the specific number of people.

There were about three people with stable vital signs, and four or five people who were in coma and gradually losing their body functions were scanned.

There were about thirty people in the surrounding rooms in total.

Yun Jing quietly stunned the people in the main room. He knew that Yun Xia would definitely not let the beasts here be bombarded so happily later.

When Yun Xia heard this, she quietly gave Yun Jing a thumbs up.

She thought for a moment that since there were no ordinary people behind her and they were all their lackeys, she could kill the people in front quietly first, and then she could safely bombard the other lackeys behind.

In the yard in front, Yun Xia counted about fifteen people guarding outside. Yun Jing scanned the people in the room again and found that there were about twenty people.

The number of people was relatively scattered. Yunxia looked through the storage space in her task panel and found a lot of good things in it.

I used something that could hide my aura. I practiced with Qi Qingyu some time ago, and it was more than enough to kill someone.

After buying something to increase their strength and eating it within an hour and a half, Yun Xia and Yun Jing started to take action.

Yun Xia is responsible for dealing with the people outside, and Yun Jing is responsible for entering the room and dealing with the people inside.

At this time, no one had any vigilance, and since it was a cold winter night, they all wanted to go back and change shifts as soon as possible, so no one noticed that the teammates standing guard elsewhere were quietly eliminated one by one.

With the plug-in and the bracelet, Yun Xia was able to kill people quickly and covertly.

By the time someone noticed why it was so quiet tonight and no teammates were chatting, it was already too late.

After Yun Xia dealt with the last person standing outside, Yun Jing happened to come out as well.

Yun Xia opened the door curtain of a tent. She said it was a door curtain but in fact it didn't even have a zipper, it was just a piece of rag blocking it.

When the people inside saw the door curtain being opened, they all trembled, thinking that the people above were here to arrest people and vent their anger again.