12

return

Chapter 12: Face to Face (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

In the conference room, everyone expressed their opinions, and some people were saying that this decision was too risky. They didn't even understand the origin and strength of Taoyuan Community, so it would be very risky to cooperate so easily.

Others retorted: "You are so stuck in the traditional base that you cannot develop and grow. Now that there are such good opportunities in front of you, you are too stubborn to take risks. In this world, dangers and opportunities coexist.

And now, Boss Yun has no ill intentions towards the base, and we would benefit most from cooperating with her. "

"We are all being cautious. Can you guarantee that this boss Yun is really harmless? Can you afford it if something goes wrong?"

Sun Jian had evil intentions. He didn't want to participate in this meeting at all. He just wanted to delay the meeting so that his son could succeed as soon as possible. So I joined in with those who opposed it.

The quarrel in the conference room became more and more intense. After a while, Wei Shizhong raised his hand to calm them down: "Everyone, there is no need to argue anymore, I have decided that this opportunity is not to be missed for the base.

And I also have candidates for negotiation. Since there are pharmacies and normal plants in that place, I will ask Han Yunzheng and Mr. Wang to go there. Xiao Li, inform Yunzheng and Mr. Wang to pack up and prepare to leave now. "

Mr. Wang is a medical scientist and botanist in the base. He has a typical researcher personality. He has no ears to hear what is going on outside the window and can only keep in mind the content of his research.

Han Yunzheng is the diplomatic representative of the base, and she sometimes goes to cooperate with other bases.

"Yes" Xiao Li nodded and went out to inform people.

"One more thing. This time, let them bring 100,000 crystal nuclei over there first, and let a few more space superpowers follow."

After the meeting, Sun Jian thought he couldn't let them pass, so he waved his hand and called his subordinates: "You send another team out, and you must stop the people sent by the base no matter what, it is best to let them die without their bodies intact. "

As he spoke, a trace of viciousness flashed in Sun Jian's slender eyes.

An hour later, everyone was packed up and ready to go.

Han Yunzheng was also very curious about that mysterious place, and he was very lucky to be able to negotiate on behalf of the base this time. On the other side, Mr. Wang was obviously more curious than her. After hearing that the plants over there were normal, he became excited and wanted to fly there now.

After Qi Qingyu counted the number of people and supplies, he took the people and set off.

It was almost noon now, and they would have to drive for several hours to arrive before dark.

Secretly, Sun Jian's men followed them quietly, preparing to take action far away from the base.

After the convoy drove at the base for two hours, Sun Jian's people were ready to take action.

"Do it!"

Following the order, more than a dozen figures appeared, and at the same time, various supernatural powers hit the car. Their target was Han Yunzheng and Mr. Wang in the car, which caught Team Spark off guard.