63

return

Chapter 63 The second high-speed rail station (1/2) After the apocalypse, I won by opening a community through the system

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

It was already noon the next day, but no zombies had attacked yet. Ji Yueyun thought to himself, that grass was indeed the culprit, and he wouldn't need to be so frightened in the future.

People in the base were very confused and didn't know what happened today. The quieter they got, the more panicked they felt.

When the radio rang and their leader announced on the radio that the cause had been found and the problem had been solved, and they would not be attacked again in the future, people were overjoyed and went out to celebrate and cheer with their friends.

To be honest, life has been pretty good during this period, but I dont know when it will come every day. The psychological pressure of being shrouded in fear all the time is really huge.

After finding out the cause, she also started organizing the base. After ordering tens of thousands of mobile phones online, Ji Yueyun was ready to publicize it with the masses. Having a mobile phone would make everything more convenient, and she planned to send it to people directly. Although the time passed was a bit painful, the number of crystal nuclei in the base increased several times, and there were even several high-level crystal nuclei.

So after discussing this phone with other leaders, we decided to give it to people for free.

Yun Xia also came to her in the morning and said that she wanted to meet with the leaders of other bases to promote her store community and so on. Ji Yueyun readily agreed, because in fact those small bases were considered their bases. branch, so its not difficult to promote it.

She didn't bother to send someone over to send a message or anything, so she directly placed an order online to buy a mobile phone for each of the leaders of the bases. Because she bought it herself, she knew the phone number and so on.

So after the mobile phone was delivered, I immediately formed a group and pulled everyone in, completely ignoring their shock and confusion when they saw the giant panda.

People in those bases also began to slowly understand that the reason why the base in Province C had encountered a zombie wave for so long was because of a mysterious man who helped them. Now they have also come to discuss cooperation with their bases, because occasionally there are people in Province C. People from the base came over, so people from other bases were very envious when they saw their novel things.

This led to several surrounding bases slowly starting to compete with each other, causing Yunxia's business to soar, but Yunxia was confused when she looked at the turnover.

Having said that, after talking with the leaders about cooperation all morning, Yunxia took care of the high-speed rail matter while getting ready to have lunch.

She almost forgot about it yesterday and wanted to discuss choosing a place with Leader Ji.

At noon, I originally wanted to have lunch in my RV, but Chief Ji sent someone over to invite us to have lunch together, so we had dinner together at noon. Yunxia was not familiar with the surrounding terrain, so she decided to directly choose the location. Give it to leader Ji.

It's not a difficult thing to do. After lunch, Leader Ji decided on the location.

After telling Yun Xia a place, Yun Xia took her directly to his RV, along with his assistant, and they went there together.