71

return

Chapter 71 Chinese New Year (2) (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

After bringing them in, they turned on the TV and played Peppa Pig. Yun Xia had heard that this cartoon was their favorite to watch.

There are also some pet biscuits and pet snacks placed on the table, which are the most popular among animals.

Yunxia also prepared exclusive small plates for them.

Seeing Yun Xia entertaining them so grandly, they also took out the New Year gifts they had prepared for Yun Xia.

Unexpectedly, she would receive a gift from the animals. Yunxia looked forward to it and opened it.

He found that it was a set of small skirts. The rose-red skirt with a bit of pink could complement Yunxia's fair skin. There were some painting patterns on it. Yunxia compared it and found that she could wear it just right.

Yun Jing came over with a plate of fruit at this time. Sensing Yun Xia's doubts, she took the initiative to answer: "Not long ago, Lightning and I asked for your size chart and wanted to prepare a gift for you, so I also Keep this surprise for them."

I didn't expect them to be so attentive. After putting the skirt away, I found that there were gifts in the bag. When I took it out, I found a set of jewelry that matched the skirt.

There are necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc.

She could tell that this jewelry was from the jewelry store in the mall. Because the materials used were difficult, the price was quite high.

Unexpectedly, the little animals used their hard-earned savings to prepare such an expensive gift for her.

Yunjing also told her that these jewelry were also customized by Lightning and asked him to help with the store. They transferred their points to Yunjing and customized the gift together.

Yun Xia was moved to tears and hugged them one by one and kissed them.

Sure enough, the world cannot function without small animals!

Collect the gifts carefully and put them in your room.

Let the little animals watch TV while she went to the kitchen to help Yun Jing.

Today is New Year's Eve, and the dishes prepared are much grander than before. Qi Qingyu and the others had to prepare for New Year's activities at the base today, so they didn't come over.

The Xiao Qiao brothers and sisters wanted to spend the night with the members of the Zhouhai team, so tonight Yun Xia, Yun Jing and the little animals spent the night together.

Although Yun Xia's craftsmanship is not very good, he can still do a good job in this job.

After the furry kids watched two episodes of the cartoon, the food was ready.

In addition to small plates for snacks, Yunxia also prepared bowls for eating and small cups for drinking water.

Specially customized according to the different habits of each small animal.

She had never had a pet in her previous life and now she only focused on one to make her happy. She wished that every one of them could be dressed up beautifully.

But not all animals like to dress up, so her wish was in vain.

But after getting the consent of all their Fengqi team members, she customized a uniform for them.