73

return

Chapter 73 Chinese New Year (4) (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Yun Xia stroked its dog's head again with satisfaction, and then let them play.

Yun Xia didn't have any special arrangements today. Qi Qingyu just sent a message saying that something suddenly happened and he would come to see her in the afternoon.

So Yun Xia took Yun Jing around.

The community was full of people wearing new clothes, and when they saw Yun Xia, they came over enthusiastically to say happy New Year.

Those aunts and grandmothers even wanted to take her back to their home for dinner. Yun Xia waved her hands to refuse, saying that she only came out when she was full, and then she got rid of the enthusiastic aunts and grandmothers.

Yun Xia went shopping in the mall again and found that many businesses were still open, all trying to make more money during the Chinese New Year.

Yun Xia felt that the community was still a bit monotonous. It would be more lively if there were some amusement parks or something. He wrote this down in his notebook and planned to open one when he had the opportunity.

Went to the third floor and found that even during the Chinese New Year, there were still many people in the training room.

I went up and asked a random person, and he said that he would be idle during the Chinese New Year anyway, and if he had time, he might as well train more to enhance his strength.

You will feel more confident next time you do a task.

Yun Xia admired their diligence.

Although I came out to eat, I couldn't help myself when I saw the food street.

Eat along the way, but only buy a little per portion. You should know how much you can eat, and keep your stomach for more.

After eating like this all afternoon, Qi Qingyu also came over after finishing the matter.

Yun Xia rubbed her hands, expecting what gift she would bring.

They made an appointment to meet at a coffee shop. The last time they came to the coffee shop was half a month ago, and now it was time to taste her new product.

The coffee shop has expanded a lot since its opening. With Yun Xia's consent, the empty shop next to it was also taken over and transformed into small private rooms.

Yun Xia sat in the box waiting for Qi Qingyu to come over, but Yun Jing was sent away by her.

After all, he was very obstructive when he was chatting with his little sister.

After the coffee was served, Qi Qingyu arrived just in time.

I saw that she was still wearing the same clothes that were easy to move around as before, but to match the New Year atmosphere, she also added some red colors on top.

Qi Qingyu looked pretty good in such clothes, but Yun Xia imagined herself putting them on, it would definitely be terrible.

After all, my figure is definitely incomparable with others.

Look at her holding a black box in her hand after sitting down.

Qi Qingyu opened the black box and placed it in front of Yun Xia.

I saw a silver bracelet lying quietly inside.

"Sister Qi, is this a New Year's gift for me? The pattern on it is so special and beautiful."