76

return

Chapter 76 Hotels and Amusement Parks (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

As soon as I sent the idea of ​​​​officially providing teachers to Leader Jiang, the other party responded quickly.

It takes at most three days for a suitable candidate to be in the community.

With this biggest problem solved, Yun Xia went to see another new building.

Just now, Yun Xia was paying attention to the school. Only then did Yun Xia remember that there seemed to be a new hotel and amusement park.

Yunxia was more curious about this hotel. After all, his community was different from the hotel.

In terms of time, the minimum rent in the community is one month, so some people who are not planning to live here for a long time can only rush to take the high-speed rail back, or stay with relatives and friends.

Yun Xia came to the door of the hotel. The surrounding environment was very good.

You can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the forest park when you live there. You can imagine that you can enjoy the beautiful scenery every day when you wake up and open the curtains.

When entering the hotel, people intuitively feel two words - luxury.

There is also a brief introduction to the hotel on the sign at the entrance.

Taoyuan Hotel has modern facilities, professional and first-class services, and a superior geographical location. The hotel is 20 floors tall.

The architectural style inside is also carefully designed and built using a combination of modern and ancient royal gardens.

The hotel has a total of 248 rooms. The tenth floor below are of ordinary star hotel standards, while the upper floors are more expensive business rooms and presidential suites.

Each room has a private balcony, and there are rooms with different themes.

The guest room is equipped with a master bedroom, leisure area and living room, administrative office area, dining area, viewing area, etc.

It is a good choice whether it is a business meeting or a leisure vacation.

There is also a spa area on the highest floor of the hotel.

As long as guests staying in the hotel can enjoy hot spring bathing, of course, guests staying on the tenth floor or above can enjoy private hot spring service in separate rooms.

The hotel's leisure and entertainment facilities also include an outdoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, games room, and more.

The hotel also has a private butler service. The simulated robot butler always pays attention to the needs of the guests and prohibits everyone from fighting, making noise and causing trouble in the hotel.

If someone violates the rules, the waiter will put the troublemaker on a blacklist, give him an electric shock and throw him out. All stores in Taoyuan Community, including online stores, will blacklist the person.

Yun Xia wanted to stay in a hotel after seeing it, but there was indeed a room specially prepared for Yun Xia in the hotel.

On the 19th floor, the hotel's sound insulation effect is as good as that of other stores. All the waiters in the hotel are robots, which can serve the guests to the best of their ability.