91

return

Chapter 91 Seaside (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

After Yun Xia went for a picnic last time, the idea of ​​going to the beach suddenly came up.

In her previous life, Yun Xia lived inland and had never been to the seaside once. There was nothing going on recently. The car shop also hired two new clerks, and there were no tasks.

Just leave.

Lightning had to take the team on a mission, so he didn't go with them.

Simply let Ling Ling stay at the hotel, with the housekeeper Yun Yue taking care of him, who can handle any emergencies.

How can you go to the beach without bringing a skirt? There is a young lady who runs a very nice clothing store.

Yun Xia came to the store excitedly. It was now the time for people to take a lunch break, so there was no one in the store.

There is the owner and an employee in the store.

Yun Xia entered the store and boldly wrapped up all the clothes she liked, just like a rich woman on TV going shopping.

"This, this, this, wrap it up."

"I don't want this, I want these two."

"Everything here is wrapped except these three."

The young lady didnt expect that it was just an ordinary noon and there were only a few clothes left in the store.

Yun Xia couldn't take it away either, so in the end Yun Jing came to take it home.

In fact, many of Yun Xia's daily clothes are made by Yun Jing herself. Both the style and size are very suitable for Yun Xia.

However, after wearing a lot of clothes made by Yunjing, Yunxia still wants to try other styles.

When I returned home, there was a clothes bag in the living room. Xiao Fubao couldn't control himself when he saw the bag.

Sometimes Yunxia is still very strange. She doesn't want to put away the cat toys she bought, but likes the boxes and bags she usually uses to store things.

I took out my suitcase, which I also bought in the system mall. Different from ordinary suitcases, the space of this suitcase is a folding space, which can hold ten times the luggage of other suitcases.

And even if the box is fully loaded with its weight, Yunxia can lift it with one hand.

Yun Xia likes to pack her luggage for going out. She feels that sometimes packing her luggage is more fun than going out to play.

Yun Xia hurriedly put things into the suitcase, while Yun Jing was at the side to make up for what Yun Xia missed.

The more she packed up, the more excited she became. Yun Xia was already looking forward to going to the beach and taking beautiful photos.

By eight o'clock in the evening, everything was finally finished.

Yun Xia was so excited that she didn't feel hungry at all, so she hasn't had dinner yet.

Now that I have finished cleaning up, my excitement has slowly subsided, and my stomach has begun to growl.

At this time, Yun Jing brought over a bowl of luxurious beef noodles with all the ingredients Yun Xia likes to eat.