90

return

Chapter 90 Picnic (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Although Tang Yuan knew that the price was definitely not cheap, he was still a little surprised by the price.

The price is still a bit difficult for me, and it seems that I still have to buy it in the name of the base.

Tang Yuan first paid a deposit to Yun Xia, and then hurriedly discussed with Leader Wei.

During the discussion time, many people came to buy cars one after another.

There were some bases far away that were too late to come over, so they sent a message to Yun Xia to reserve a car first.

Although there are only five cars in the small shop, the shop is almost packed with people.

Tang Yuan also received the transfer from the base and quickly handed over the remaining money.

Seeing so many people in the store, he was glad that he was fast.

I originally wanted to buy all five cars, but Yun Xia said that each person was limited to one car.

When the last car was left, the two teams from different bases almost started fighting.

In less than an hour, the five cars were sold out immediately.

Although Yun Xia knew that these cars would be very popular, he didn't expect people to be so crazy.

If other people knew what she was thinking, they would definitely say, "Isn't that right? Don't you know how powerful this car is, and the quantity is small. How can you beat others if you don't come quickly?"

There is quite a scene of aunts and grandmothers grabbing discounted eggs.

The team that grabbed the car immediately drove the car back as soon as they paid the money.

So the store is empty now, but Yunxia plans to work with the system to buy other cars with weaker performance in the mall and then sell them in the store.

Make a profit, otherwise it would be too wasteful to open such a big store only once a month.

People who haven't bought one are still lingering at the door, looking forward to whether there will be a batch of the same cars.

But Yun Xia told them that there are only five copies of this mecha car every month.

But there are other cars with not as good performance as these that will go on sale this afternoon.

So others can only come back in the afternoon.

Others were ready to buy delicious food and were waiting at the door of the store.

Although the performance is different, when has Boss Yun's stuff been any worse?

Yunxia could actually put the car out for sale now, but it would be a bit conspicuous, so she might as well wait until the afternoon.

After closing the door, Yun Xia put the car in a suitable position and went out to eat.

The weather is nice today. Looking at Fu Bao in his arms, he lazily dozed off in his arms again.

Yun Xia feels that life is really good.

I left the store and went to my favorite restaurant, which sells braised chicken.