4

return

Chapter 4 Unlocking new tasks (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

They thought the convenience store meant it sounded good, but the stuff was almost the same as what was in the base. Unexpectedly, there were rows of brand new products in the store, and it felt like it was still before the end of the world. Even though this convenience store is small, it still surprised them.

When I walked in and saw the freshly dated food, I wanted to take all of them. But they had just seen the community regulations. Out of respect for the boss, no one dared to do small tricks secretly.

However, their team is usually quite strong and has a lot of crystal cores in reserve. At this moment, Tang Yuan asked the people in the team to buy as many as possible, and then asked the space power users in the team to put them into the space. After buying at the convenience store, they went to the drugstore according to Yun Xia's introduction, and made another big purchase.

The shopping didn't end until two hours later. The space for space superpowers was basically full, and everyone had a satisfied smile on their face. After finishing shopping, the Tianyun team members went to their rooms, opened the door, and looked at the tidy room, which they could not enjoy in the base. Although there are only simple sofas, tables and beds, it is still an excellent environment.

The tall and thin man who just spoke was named Qin Jinbao. Now he walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He was very surprised, "Come on, there is clean water in here!"

As expected of the captain, Tang Yuan quickly recovered from his surprise and asked the team members to go into the bathroom one by one to clean themselves up. Others thought the same way. They were covered in dust or blood. If they didn't clean themselves, they would be embarrassed to sleep on such a clean bed.

While everyone was sighing, they also had more and more respect for Yun Xia, the mysterious boss. They wondered who she was that could build such a beautiful place.

Yun Xia came to the convenience store and looked at most of the shelves that had been cleared. Then she remembered that she hadn't asked the system how to replenish the goods. "Tong, how do you restock the convenience stores and pharmacies? They have almost wiped out all of them."

"Host, don't worry, the goods in the community will be replenished automatically. You just need the host to record the sold out goods in the machine at the cashier, and they will be automatically replenished the next day. However, if the host does not complete the task, then replenish The shipment will be suspended until the host is completed."

"In addition to some tasks directly released by the system, the host can also open the task panel from time to time to take a look. There will be some small tasks released on it."

Listening to what the system said, Yun Xia opened the task panel and found that there were actually some tasks on it.

[Complete the greening of the community and planted ten trees (0/10)]

【Please recruit an employee for your convenience store (0/1)】

【Please recruit an employee for your pharmacy (0/1/)】

Looking at this task of recruiting employees, Yun Xia was a little confused. She didn't know what kind of people these tenants were. Selfishly, she still wants to find a girl. Personally, she thinks girls are easier to get along with, but she'd better wait and see, don't be in a hurry.