54

return

Chapter 54: A new round of shopping mall recruitment (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

After visiting a shopping mall, Yun Xia finally came to the kindergarten. The kindergarten covers an area of ​​about square meters, the building area is square meters, and the rest is an outdoor activity area.

The park has about 30 classrooms for large, middle and small classes, as well as children's activity rooms, green ecological plantations, sand and water play areas, outdoor physical activity areas, role game activity areas, scientific exploration and research areas, etc., which are suitable for young children. Age-specific learning, living, and gaming environments.

Taking full advantage of the kindergarten's large outdoor activity venue, good natural conditions, and rich species, Yunxia feels that this kindergarten is very interesting just when she enters the door, and the children will definitely like it.

Nowadays, there are more and more children. Sometimes parents cannot take care of them and there are no relatives or elders around, so they have to ask neighbors to look after them. Now that there are kindergartens, not only can the children learn knowledge, but parents can also rest assured. Go out and fight zombies.

After visiting the kindergarten, I also made a decision on Yun Xia as the principal.

In addition to these changes, other apartment buildings in the community have also been unlocked as before. Now that the community has such a large flow of people, the previous houses are actually not enough. They are just right.

People can only check in at the door to check in new places. All new places unlocked must be seen by Yun Xia before they can enter.

So people can only judge what some newly opened stores are based on their names.

And this kindergarten is the second most searched, the first is the training room.

Just now, Yun Xia posted the information about the training room online, which instantly aroused countless people's discussions. After all, this is a matter that concerns everyone.

Then there is the kindergarten. Couples with children are very excited when they see that a new kindergarten has appeared.

Moreover, the kindergarten environment released by Yunxia really surprised many people. As expected of Boss Yun, the kindergarten is so professional and refined.

Parents have decided to admit their children no matter how many points the kindergarten requires.

Yun Xia brought Yun Jing to Grandma Zhou's residence, carrying some fruits in her hand.

Yes, Yun Xia's previous choice for the kindergarten principal was Grandma Zhou.

After all, Grandma Zhou truly loves the children, and the children in the orphanage were raised one by one by her husband and wife.

Dean Yan now runs the tea shop every day, and Grandma Zhou goes there to take a look from time to time. The rest of the time, she is with the younger children at home.

"Ding dong" Yun Xia rang the doorbell.

"Who is it?" Grandma Zhou's confused voice came from inside.

"I'm Yun Xia. I want to ask you something. Is it convenient for you?"

As soon as I heard that it was Mrs. Yun, Mrs. Zhou, she quickly came over and opened the door.

"Boss Yun, please come in. Please come in."