98

return

Chapter 98 Water Park (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Although I have a lot of money in my own small treasury, it is still very distressing to spend such a large sum of money.

But after thinking that this park would become profitable in the future, I gritted my teeth and bought it.

Generally, the distribution of points obtained after completing tasks in the mall is different between those purchased by oneself in the mall.

The benefits you buy can completely go into your own treasury, so the more you pay, the more you gain. Where to build after buying is a question.

Generally, such a paradise is not located in the center of the city. Yun Xia opened the 3D map around the community. Due to the previous upgrade of the community, the area occupied was getting larger and larger, and there was no suitable place around it.

Forget it, let's take it slow, it doesn't take long to build anyway.

Thinking of this, Yun Xia wanted to go out for a walk again, so she went to the room and changed her clothes. Now that there were more and more exciting content on the Internet, Yun Xia found a beauty tutorial and started applying makeup.

Although she is nothing like the blogger in the video, at least her skills have improved a lot.

After such a dull day for a while, Yunxia finally found a location to build a water park.

These days are said to be peaceful, but in fact, life in Yunxia is relatively peaceful. Following the success of bringing compatriots home last time, officials have successively brought back compatriots from several countries in the past few days.

The Internet is extremely lively, and many people have found long-lost relatives and friends, setting off a wave of family recognition on the Internet.

People's chat topics all revolved around this theme, and the people who were first brought back by Yunxia and the others, after learning that almost all the good life today came from Yunxia, ​​and that they were even able to come back to Yunxia, ​​every day Everyone has become Yun Xia's fans.

So everyone is working hard to make their lives better so that the country can be worthy of Yunxia and the others who spent so much effort to bring them back.

There is also the mutation of creatures in the sea that was discovered before. After a period of observation and prevention, the current situation is relatively optimistic. The creatures in the sea have not yet become enemies of humans. This is also good news. After all, it is very troublesome for humans just to deal with enemies on land.

However, officials have not completely relaxed. After all, this is only a temporary situation, and no one knows what it will be like in the future. Therefore, while improving preventive measures, experiments such as research on weapons and drugs are also ongoing.

Although the things Yunxia provides are not only diverse but also very powerful, as long as they are not in their own hands, they still feel uneasy.

Therefore, during the cooperation with Yunxia, ​​the officials were actively recruiting various research elites. Now that living standards have improved, research funds have begun to increase.

Now the things on the market have slowly begun to be provided by the government, from basic necessities, food, housing and transportation to weapons and medicines of a higher level.