24

return

End of Chapter 24 (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Just as the two sides were fighting in a stalemate, Qi Qingyu came over with members of the Spark Team.

It turned out that they had secretly returned to the base and were waiting for this moment today.

As soon as Team Spark joined the battle, the situation slowly changed.

Tang Yuan and the others gradually became more relaxed, and Sun Jian saw that the situation was not good for him.

He turned around and saw Wei Shizhong standing aside, with a fierce look in his eyes and ready to go over and kidnap Wei Shizhong.

Qiao Wenzhou saw his movements, but the person next to him who wanted him was so entangled that he couldn't get away.

Just when he was about to succeed, Zhao Jiang appeared and gave him a lightning strike.

He just went to inform Team Spark.

"ah!"

Just look at Sun Jian lying on the ground, his hands already smoking from the electricity.

"Sun Jian, when we three brothers teamed up to kill zombies, how many times did your elder brother save your life? Not only did you not know how to be grateful, but you also watched your elder brother's body getting weaker and wanted to kill him. Your life-saving grace back then was really Its time to feed the dog.

Zhao Jiang looked at Sun Jian who was wailing on the ground with red eyes.

Wei Shizhong also sighed infinitely in his heart. The brothers who worked hard together in the past have long since changed their original intentions under the temptation of power in these years.

"If I hadn't done that attack for you back then, my health wouldn't have gotten worse and worse over the years. Sun Jian, you really disappointed me."

Sun Jian lay on the ground, looking at his ruined hands, his eyes full of hatred,

"It's not like I begged you to block me. It's your fault that your health has gotten worse over the years and you don't care about me. The base is about strength. Since you are not in good health, you should let me manage the base. What a disappointment, I didnt want your expectations either.

Seeing Sun Jian's unrepentant look, Wei Shizhong endured the pain in his body and used his superpower to send Sun Jian on his last journey.

Seeing Sun Jian's eyes widening unwillingly, the others only felt happy in their hearts. Sun Jian's men over there were also invincible and were eliminated one after another.

The crowd hiding in the dark cheered as they watched Sun Jian being dealt with.

Over the years, they have all been bullied to a greater or lesser extent by Sun Jian and his lackeys, and many families have been ruined at his hands.

Now seeing his enemy die in front of him, all the anger and grievances in his heart are vented out.

Some of the excited ones just came up with wooden sticks and knives to vent their emotions.

Wei Shizhong did not stop them. After all, he knew that they had done all kinds of bad things over the years, but there was nothing he could do.

In the darkness, several people watched the tragic scene of Sun Jian's downfall and quickly sneaked out of the base.