60

return

Chapter 60 What is the reason (1 / 2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

And the city wall is really not exaggerated at all. Although it was not completely built when the zombies came today, this part is enough to keep the zombies out. We will take advantage of this wave of zombies to finish. Let them quickly complete the next part of the construction. "

Facing Ji Yueyun's thanks, Yun Xia just smiled back. After all, she would be a bit too modest if she said it was not her help.

During the chat, they learned that Ji Yueyun had not had time to eat, so Yun Xia brought her a small bread that she carried with her to cushion her stomach.

"Chief Ji, how many waves of zombies will come on a typical day?"

Yun Xia asked curiously.

Ji Yueyun thought for a moment: "Usually there are about three waves, and the time is not fixed. Sometimes there may be two waves at the same time. Hey, without the help of Boss Yun, we faced so many attacks before and we don't know how many soldiers we sacrificed. .

I can't help them. If only I could be stronger, they wouldn't have to sacrifice. Now they can only compensate their families in the base properly. "

I didn't expect Ji Yueyun to be such a responsible leader, which is really rare.

However, Yun Xia still wanted to continue chatting: "When did that start? What are so many zombies for so many times?"

"I wish I could know the reason. It probably started three or four days ago. Nothing special happened at that time, but suddenly a lot of zombies started attacking in waves."

In this case, something must have happened three or four days ago that caused the zombies to identify the base in Province C and attack them relentlessly.

After all, generally speaking, the zombie wave will only appear once in a while like the previous base in Province Y, instead of attacking a place so frequently.

There must be something particularly attractive to them in the base of Province C, which is why they insist on coming in.

I have really used this idea 100%, but I still cant figure it out.

Forget it, its better not to embarrass yourself first. Seeing that everyone in the base was busy anyway, Yun Xia also proposed to take a look around. Ji Yueyun didnt stop him, and still said to have dinner together in the evening. Yun Xia also agreed. After all, if possible, there would be more If you ask, you might be able to find some flaws.

The base in Province C is a bit shabby compared to the previous base in Province Y. After all, there are more people here than in the base in Province Y. With more people, there will be more demand, and the leaders cannot and do not have much ability to guarantee everything.

It can only provide them with a shelter from wind and rain, but the good thing about the base in Province C is that the masses and leaders are of the same mind. You can hear the masses praising Leader Ji just walking along the road, and the upper-level leaders also do not There was a situation of division and discord like that in the base of Y Province.

It seems that except for the poor material conditions, the base in Province C is quite good in other aspects. Now that we have new materials, the development will definitely get better and better.

While walking, I saw a building. The surrounding area was quiet, but there were soldiers guarding the door.

When the soldiers saw Yun Xia, they recognized them as Boss Yun and her assistant who arrived at the base yesterday. Coincidentally, they were standing guard at the entrance of the base yesterday and took turns to stand guard here today, so they were able to recognize them.