43

return

Chapter 43 Going to the Orphanage (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

"It really doesn't work. I'll go to the city to search tomorrow. I can't let Mingming continue to burn."

A man standing nearby spoke.

These two people are the director and his wife of the orphanage.

The dean's surname is Yan, who awakened the wood power after the apocalypse.

His wife's surname is Zhou, and she has awakened the water power.

He has been hiding in the mountains with the orphanage since the end of the world.

Dean Yan used vines to cover the orphanage so that other people or zombies could not find it.

There are ten children in the orphanage, the oldest is sixteen years old and the youngest is two years old.

The youngest child was discovered by the dean and his wife when they went into the city to look for food.

At that time, the child was hidden in a box. They speculated that the child's parents disappeared when they went out to look for food, and the child was left here.

Although there were many children in the orphanage and the food was not very sufficient, the director and his wife finally couldn't bear to take her back.

The sick child they were talking about now was her.

She caught a cold while playing the day before, and ended up falling ill and having a fever in the middle of the night. Now there is no medicine in the hospital, and physical cooling is of no use.

The couple was very anxious.

Behind the door, a figure quietly left.

In a small room in the orphanage, a small figure was lying on the bed.

This is a little girl. If you look closely, her face is burned red. There is a towel on her forehead to try to cool her down, but it obviously doesn't work.

"Brother An'an, what are you doing standing here?"

The speaker was a little girl about twelve years old, named Qingqing.

She had been taking care of Ming Ming in the room just now. Suddenly she had a stomachache and went out to use the toilet. When she came back, she found An An, the oldest in the orphanage, standing at the door.

Seeing someone coming over, An An said calmly: "It's nothing. I came over to see if her fever still hasn't gone away?"

"Yeah, well, I've been having the fever for a long time. I'm obviously young at first, but now I don't know if I can survive it."

After hearing her answer, An An clenched her fists, as if she had made some decision in her heart, and said to Qing Qing: "You take good care of her, and I will find a way."

Qing Qing looked at An An who was walking away with a puzzled look on her face, wondering what he was going to do.

An An returned to her room, packed some things, and prepared to leave the orphanage.

In fact, he was the one who eavesdropped at the door just now. He originally wanted to ask Grandma Zhou how to lower Mingming's body temperature, but he didn't expect to hear that Grandpa Dean was going to risk his life to find medicine.