28

return

Chapter 28 Begin preparations (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

After inviting them to come in and sit down, Yun Xia explained the reason for calling them.

Hearing that there would be a huge zombie wave in three days, the three people's expressions changed and they looked at each other.

They didn't think Yun Xia would use this matter as a joke.

Everyone is thinking silently in their hearts.

Then I heard Yun Xia continue: "I have something here that can help you."

Qiao Wenzhou hurriedly said: "Boss Yun, please tell me quickly and don't keep it secret."

I have some building materials here that can also be used to defend against zombies. As long as I can hurry up in the past three days, I should be able to build a defensive wall.

There is also a weapon plasma energy cannon, which is very lethal and can attack in a wide range. It can help you get through this zombie wave faster. "

The three of them were shocked by the weapon Yun Xia mentioned. If they really had this weapon, they would be able to easily deal with the zombie wave no matter how big it was.

After thinking for a while, Tang Yuan spoke: "Boss Yun, I believe you said there will be a zombie wave in three days, but this matter is not a trivial matter. I need to discuss it with the leader. Please give us some time."

Yun Xia expressed his understanding. After all, if someone suddenly said that there would be a zombie wave in three days, and that he had weapons to help you tide over the difficulties, everyone would hesitate and even doubt whether he was a liar.

They are good enough without doubting themselves.

After promoting his store to them, the three of them left.

Yun Xia returned to the room and lay on the bed, thinking about the zombie wave in three days. She hoped that they could discuss it as soon as possible. After all, time was tight, and it would be better to cover more.

Thinking about Yun Xia, she fell asleep.

But many people may not be able to sleep tonight.

After the three left, they gathered in Tang Yuan's room.

"If what Boss Yun said is true, then we don't have much time left. Let's contact the leader now."

Qiao Wenzhou spoke first.

Qi Qingyu picked up her cell phone and contacted the leader, explaining the situation and he took it seriously.

Instruct them to buy the defensive building materials and weapons that Yun Xia mentioned, and buy as much as possible anything that can be defended.

After ending the call, Qi Qingyu had 10 million points added to his mobile account.

Since the advent of mobile phones, payment methods have become much more convenient. Two people can transfer money directly without any fees.

The three of them began to discuss how to go shopping with Boss Yun early tomorrow morning, and then the three of them would lead the team back to the base to stand by.

The base started to get busy because of their phone call, and the originally quiet office building gradually became lively.

Wei Shizhong held an emergency meeting to discuss how to deal with the zombie wave in three days.