58

return

Chapter 58 Discussing Cooperation (1/2) After the apocalypse, I won by opening a community through the system

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

After parking the RV, seeing that Ji Yueyun and the others still had a lot of things to do, Yunxia said that they didn't need to greet them and she would rest in the RV.

So Ji Yueyun didn't shirk anymore, and just invited her to have dinner together later, asking her to show her kindness as a landlord, and Yun Xia agreed.

After Yun Xia watched an episode of TV series in the RV, suddenly there was a knock on the door, accompanied by the voice of Ji Yueyun's assistant whom he had met today, "Boss Yun, are you free now? Our leader invites you to come over for dinner."

Yun Xia responded, straightened the folds of her clothes, and then followed her assistant. Yun Jing also followed.

Following the assistant to a small bungalow, there were two soldiers guarding the door. After seeing Yun Xia salute, one of the soldiers opened the door.

When Yun Xia walked in, she saw that the facilities inside were not that rich. There was a round table and a few stools. It was obvious that they were trying to make the place as nice as possible. The table was also covered with a tablecloth embroidered with lotus flowers. .

Meals were already laid out, including scrambled eggs with tomatoes, potato stew, spinach and tofu soup, and several side dishes.

Before coming, Yun Xia knew that the base of C Province did not have much physical capital. The meals now were probably made from the ingredients that had just arrived today, so he quickly cooked a few delicious dishes to entertain them.

However, it is not easy for someone to be familiar with and process the ingredients that just arrived today. After all, before this, people could hardly see vegetables, fruits and meat, let alone cook. I am afraid many people cant. I have forgotten how to cook.

After sitting down, Ji Yueyun entertained the two of them warmly. Originally, Yunjing was a robot and did not need to eat, but he could convert the food he ate into energy. He had never revealed his secret to outsiders, so no one except Yunxia knew it. Yun Jings true identity.

During the meal, Yunxia introduced the Taoyuan community, shopping malls, clinics, forest parks and newly opened kindergartens to Ji Yueyun in detail. She took out her mobile phone and opened those video apps. Show her how well the people in Y Province and the official base are doing now.

Ji Yueyun looked at the colorful lives of the people above and forgot to eat for a while. After seeing the high-speed train, she even put down her chopsticks excitedly. She had not lived such a day and life for an unknown period of time.

Thinking of the people in her base and the people with rich lives on the Internet, she felt guilty because she was unable to let the people in the base live such a happy life.

She slowly sorted out her emotions and handed the phone to Yun Xia. She knew that Yun Xia didn't come here to show off for no reason.

"Does Boss Yun have something to discuss with Ji? Or a deal?"

Seeing that Chief Ji said it right away, Yunxia didn't beat around the bush and said directly: "Chief Ji has also seen that people in Province Y are living so well now, and they can still reunite with their relatives in the official base. There are new people every day. s things.

The biggest reason why people in the two places can travel is the high-speed rail, so I also want to build a high-speed rail station here to connect Province Y and Province C. It will be very convenient for visiting relatives or communicating between bases in the future.