26

return

Chapter 26 Park (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

There was some pride in people's voices.

The newcomers could only hide their surprise and look around to see the new things.

Yun Xia didn't get up until ten o'clock in the morning.

Little Fu Bao kept making trouble on her bed last night. Although she bought a cat nest and designed a room for him, he liked to be on the bed, and Yun Xia couldn't do anything about it.

After having breakfast, Yun Xia remembered to go out and see how the community was being upgraded.

As soon as I went out, the first thing I felt was that the area of ​​​​the community was much larger than before. It can be seen with the naked eye that there are several new apartment buildings.

After briefly walking around the community, Yun Xia went out.

The Taoyuan Clinic next to the community attracts the eye, and it is so obvious that it is impossible to ignore it.

A small clinic, but it has two floors.

As soon as you enter, there are two pots of green plants at the door. On the left is a reception counter, and on the right is a small sofa for waiting patients to sit.

At the back is the doctor's room, with two consultation rooms.

When Yun Xia went in, she saw that the layout was very simple. There was a set of tables and chairs in the room, as well as a computer for working.

There is a file cabinet opposite the table to store various cases and medical books.

The first floor is roughly like this. When you come to the second floor, the layout is slightly wider than the first floor.

There is a small operating room upstairs, along with a medicine storage room and a bathroom.

The whole clinic is very simple and clean.

It was this doctor and nurse who Yun Xia said she didn't know where to recruit them from.

After leaving the clinic, I went to the shopping mall.

Yun Xia's eyes lit up when she saw the second floor open. She took the escalator up. The layout of the second floor was similar to that of the first floor, but Yun Xia saw the Taoyuan store at a glance.

Curious, I stepped forward to take a look. As soon as I opened the door, the warm colors made the store look soft and simple, and the overall style was very warm.

But the items sold inside are incompatible with the style of the entire store.

There are many strange goods displayed on the shelves on both sides.

For example, there is a brick with the name "Invulnerable Diamond Brick", hemorrhoid medicine that "covers all hemorrhoids", and even a "witch's hair" in the corner.

There are all kinds of weird things, just like Doraemons pockets.

"Host, this is a small store opened by the system. The things in it are very useful. They can be mass-produced if necessary. The host needs to carry it forward."

Looking at the witch's hair, Yun Xia didn't know what use it could be used for.

"Is this considered a task of the system?"