52

return

Chapter 52 Officially Ended (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

People who are interested go to the place where they guess lantern riddles, and some elderly people sit on stools and admire the moon tonight.

I dont know if its the magic of the community, but the moon inside always feels brighter and rounder than the one outside.

Yun Xia and her friends also came over to guess the lantern riddles, but since Yun Xia knew the answer, she did not participate.

Tang Yuan casually picked up a lantern riddle: "They are all looking at the bright moon - use a polite phrase"

The team members also came together to watch. Everyone was scratching their heads and ears, but they couldn't figure out what the answer was.

Finally, Tang Yuan thought for a moment, wrote the answer on it and handed it to Yun Jing.

"Congratulations to Captain Tang Yuan for getting the correct answer and getting a lantern."

The people around were very curious about what the answer was. One of them took the answer and read "Everyone enjoys it."

? ? ? ? ? This answer successfully puzzled people.

I only heard Yun Jing explain unhurriedly, "Du refers to everyone, so I will question everyone, and look at the bright moon and deduct the reward."

Unexpectedly, this lantern riddle was a little more difficult than imagined, which aroused people's curiosity.

There are more people guessing lantern riddles.

I saw Qiao Wenzhou pick up a "Raise your head and look at the bright moon - four-character common expressions"

He was quite familiar with this poem, but he had no clue about this common expression.

I took it aside and thought about it slowly, and suddenly I saw the faces of those people who were admiring the moon, illuminated by the moonlight, as if they were covered with a layer of white veil.

Suddenly his mind flashed, he wrote the answer to the riddle and handed it to Yun Jing.

"Congratulations to Captain Qiao Wenzhou for getting the correct answer and getting a lantern."

Xiao Qiao curiously approached her brother and asked, "Brother, what is the answer to the riddle you wrote?"

Qiao Wenzhou smiled mysteriously, guess what?

Seeing that his sister was unpredictably angry, Qiao Wenzhou hurriedly coaxed: "Okay, okay, let me tell you, it's actually very simple. Look up at the moon, and if the moonlight shines on your face, your face will shine."

Unexpectedly, the answer to the mystery was so obvious. Xiao Qiao was also anxious. He must guess one today.

He reached out and got a "Ming Yue Tian Ma Xing - type one word".

Xiao Qiao even pulled her hair out when she took the answer to the riddle but still couldn't figure it out, just like everyone who can't figure out the math problem.

Yun Xia couldn't stand it any longer, so she had better give the child some tips, otherwise her poor hair would not be saved.

"Xiao Qiao, think about how to spell the next few words and add the month."

Xiao Qiao followed Yun Xia's prompts and sorted it out slowly, "Put the next few words together and add the month, what will it be?"

Suddenly, an idea came to his mind: "I know, I know, thank you, Sister Yunxia."