18

return

Chapter 18 Community Upgrade (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

When everyone was looking at the brand new community and talking about it, someone shouted, "Boss Yun is here."

So they all made way for Yun Xia.

Yun Xia was pleasantly surprised by the changes in the community as soon as she went out. She didn't expect that so many new things would appear just after being promoted to level two.

But now outside, facing everyone's gaze, she could only pretend not to be surprised at all.

When we arrived at the entrance of the supermarket, the door was closed. No one dared to open the door directly and go in.

Yun Xia thought for a moment that so many things had been upgraded today and needed to be sorted out, and new employees would definitely be recruited.

Then he turned to everyone and said,

Everyone, I made some changes to the community last night. The original convenience store was changed to a supermarket, and the pharmacy was also expanded.

So I will recruit new employees in the future. You can prepare first. Supermarkets and pharmacies are temporarily closed today. Please refer to the community announcement for specific times when you can apply. "

Hearing what Yun Xia said, there was an uproar among the crowd.

After all, they think they are very lucky to be able to work in a community.

Especially those ordinary people without special powers, they also want to live on their own and with more dignity.

Although the supermarket is closed today, people have no intention of going home. Even if they can't go in today, they still want to take a look at the door.

Yun Xia ignored them and directly pulled Xiao Qiao in.

As soon as you enter, you can instantly feel that the area of ​​this supermarket is several times that of the previous convenience store.

What comes into view are various daily necessities, and they are divided into several areas.

There are daily necessities area, clothing area, pet products area, maternal and child area, etc., and even a home appliances area.

Yun Xia is not interested in other areas, but is most interested in the home appliances area.

I looked through a few electrical appliances and found that there are two types. One is an ordinary electrical appliance that is plugged in; the other is that you don't need to plug in the electricity, just put the crystal core directly into it.

In this world, only Taoyuan Community has sockets and can use electricity.

In other bases, no one would go to the trouble of getting an outlet in the house.

Because electricity is so scarce, base leaders only use generators occasionally.

Therefore, this kind of electrical appliance that can be used directly with crystal cores must be very popular, and the price is several times that of ordinary electrical appliances.

After viewing the first floor, the two went to the second floor.

The entire second floor is a food area, which not only has fast food, but also a variety of vegetables and fruits, and even a variety of seafood and meat.