21

return

Chapter 21 Training (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Xiao Qiao's memory of hot pot is already very vague. In the last ten years, almost no one will go to great lengths to make hot pot.

In Xiao Qiao's memory, he can no longer remember the taste of hot pot, but he still vaguely remembers the feeling of happiness when his parents and the whole family gathered together.

Xiao Qiao helped wash the vegetables. Although he was unfamiliar with the dishes, he still worked hard to wash them.

After preparing all the dishes, Yunxia took out two bottles of iced Coke. Looking at the hot and bubbling hot pot and the cold and bubbling Coke at hand, Xiao Qiao felt that she had not felt so relaxed in a long, long time.

Yun Xia was also very happy. Xiao Qiao was her first friend in this world.

I used to eat alone, but today I finally ate with friends.

"Xiao Qiao, you don't need to call me boss now at home, just call me by your first name. By the way, I don't know how old you are."

Yun Xia chatted while eating.

"I am twenty this year, and my brother is twenty-three."

It's been a long time since Xiao Qiao had a meal with friends like this, and there weren't many people he could get along with at the base.

"Then you are younger than me. I am twenty-two years old. You can call me sister from now on."

Yunxia took a sip of Coke and a bite of meat, and what she ate was extremely happy.

The two of them ate until almost seven o'clock before they remembered that there was still work to do and hurriedly put away the dishes.

Come sit on the sofa in the living room and look at the information carefully one by one.

The community here has been quiet for a long time, but the base has caused a sensation because of those who came back with supplies.

It was almost afternoon today. Wei Shizhong personally led people to wait at the door. Everyone was waiting very anxiously.

I want to see if the supplies will really come back and if my life will be easier in the future.

After waiting for almost half an hour, I finally heard the roar of the car.

People were very excited. Seeing the big leaders of the base in front of them was not as exciting as the supplies.

Wei Shizhong was very happy when he saw truckloads of supplies being transported back to the base, thinking that the pressure on the base would be reduced a lot in the future.

Someone was called to unload the goods and place the materials according to type.

Looking at the people staring eagerly at the supplies, Wei Shizhong directly announced that they would be processed as soon as possible tonight, and they could go to the base square to pick up the supplies early tomorrow morning.

The crowd burst into cheers.

However, some people are happy and some are worried.

Sun Jian's heart became heavier today when he saw that the people who went to the community to discuss cooperation came back.

After waiting all day yesterday, Sun Jian began to feel vaguely in his heart that his son and those people might have been killed as rumored.

In the afternoon, those who were sent out to inquire came back to report.