64

return

Chapter 64 Going Home (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Finally, waiting for the last ten seconds, "Ten, nine, eight, seven...three, two, one!"

When Yunxia heard people counting to one, she cut off a piece of red satin. The colorful firecrackers prepared at some point next to her also startled people.

It was Yunxia who was the first to enter the high-speed train. Just like last time, Yunxia took a brief look and let the curious people watch the rest.

All the service staff are robots, answering the questions of curious people one by one.

People were surprised when they looked at this human-like robot, but they didn't touch it.

Some people have already started to buy tickets online while watching, and some who don't know how to buy tickets happily booked tickets after asking the staff at the high-speed rail station.

A middle-aged man named Wang Lei is one of them. He met many people through surfing the Internet in the past two days, and finally found his brother's family.

They are now living in the Taoyuan community run by Boss Yun. Who would have thought that their relatives who had been separated for many years would be found today, and the two brothers were even in pain in the video.

Seeing that his nephews and nieces were all well, he really thanked Boss Yun from the bottom of his heart. He heard from his brother that he didn't have a good life in the previous base until he moved there and his life changed drastically.

Now he lives alone in Province C, and his brother and sister-in-law are also persuading him to sign up and live together. It would be so comfortable for the whole family to be together happily.

Wang Lei is also a resolute person. As soon as the high-speed rail opened, he immediately booked his tickets and packed his luggage, fully looking forward to getting together with his family.

There are many people like Wang Lei, and everyone has a longing for future life in their eyes.

After things at the high-speed rail station were settled, Yunxia was ready to go back. After all, she still had something to wait for. Now that the task was completed, she was ready to say goodbye to Leader Ji and go home.

"Is Boss Yun going back? So soon? Do you want to stay for two more days? The base has started to get back on track. How about Boss Yun staying for two days to have fun?"

Ji Yueyun didn't expect that Yun Xia would go back so soon and wanted to persuade him to stay.

But Yun Xia was also very anxious to go home, and wanted to go back and touch her two children at home.

Seeing that Yun Xia was determined to return home, Leader Ji did not try to persuade him to stay.

She told several other leaders that she was ready to go home, but they didn't hold back much. They just said that they would visit her community if they had the opportunity in the future.

After returning to the RV and adjusting the final location, they happily waited for takeoff. They took off directly from the area where they lived. Anyway, there were fewer people here, so they didn't have to pay attention to others.

Flying home this time was less novel and more exciting.

On the road, Yun Xia invited Yun Jing to play games together. She didn't really like the most popular competitive games, but instead liked some small games, such as puzzle games.