75

return

Chapter 75 School (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

During this period, Yunxia suddenly gained ten pounds, ten pounds!

Yun Xia looked at Yun Jing, who was holding fruit and was about to feed it, with tears in her eyes: "Ten pounds! Do you know what ten pounds means to a girl? Take away the fruit, these are the culprits of gaining weight. From today on, Im going to quit snacking, quit drinking, and start exercising!

Yun Jing just smiled and said nothing. After all, this was not the first time she heard these words.

When he first heard that Yun Xia wanted to lose weight, he followed her instructions and no more snacks and drinks appeared at home.

As a result, within a week, Yun Xia couldn't hold on any longer.

There is also exercise. Being able to do two sets of yoga along with the TV is her biggest activity, and she cant do it every day.

Silently, he handed the fruit to Lightning beside him and looked at the date, hoping that Yunxia could hold on for a few days this time.

During the Chinese New Year, the country of China has attracted the attention of countless people, mainly because it is having such a good time.

Some neighboring countries in dire straits have sent messages asking China not to be so selfish, to be humanitarian, and to support other countries.

The people on the Chinese side sneered at this.

As for humanitarian international aid, it would be strange if the situation were reversed and they did what they said.

However, I still couldn't give such a clear answer to the outside world, so I just practiced Tai Chi as usual.

Yun Xia doesn't know anything about this. If they find out that the current situation in China is all because of her, then she may not have a stable life in the future, so now the whole country has a tacit understanding to protect Yun Xia.

It can only be delayed for a while. After all, Yun Xia has helped Hua so much. It would be a shame if she could not ensure her safety.

Yun Xia is now focused on losing weight and completing the high-speed rail mission.

At present, the high-speed rail coverage rate in China is 70%, and Yunxia is not the only one who contributes. All matters related to Yunxia are given priority and material support is provided within its ability.

China is not only being built by Yunxia. The official base has drawn up a plan early in the morning and strives to restore China to the way it was before the end.

It used to be impossible to achieve this goal, but now it is very possible.

In addition to infrastructure, we must also vigorously develop scientific research and determine to solve the problems of zombies and the environment.

Although there are weapons and supplies provided by Yunxia, ​​this is not a long-term solution. Only by truly solving the fundamental problem of the doomsday can people live a stable life and China can develop better.

When this apocalypse began, scientists worked day and night to conduct research, and they could only know that this was not a man-made disaster, but caused by nature.

They feel that humans have damaged the ecosystem too much, and nature has evolved viruses in order to protect itself.

For this reason, scientists have been looking for solutions in the past ten years, and now the medicine provided by Yunxia has a great effect, and experiments that were previously futile are now progressing at a rapid pace.