22

return

Chapter 22 Preparation for opening (1 / 2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Now I will divide the people on the first floor, and those whose names are called will come out.

"Chen Hong, Li Bing, Wang Li, Guo Xueni, Mei Lan, Shen Yun, Liu Li"

Those who were called came out one by one.

"You guys are responsible for the area on the first floor. Xiao Qiao is your person in charge. She will assign which area you are responsible for.

In the future, if you ask for leave or have anything to do, you can tell her first. If you really can't make up your mind, come back to me. "

"The remaining people whose names I didn't read are in charge of the second floor area. Let me tell you first. I will treat you well if you are down-to-earth and capable. But if I find out that some of you are acting secretly and secretly, don't blame me. You're welcome."

Looking at them one by one, Yun Xia continued:

"The people on the first floor will be led by Xiao Qiao to get familiar with their respective positions. Now the people on the second floor will come up with me."

He took the remaining people to the second floor and arranged their positions.

"The person in charge of your second floor is Wang Ning. From now on, she will be responsible for requests for leave and other matters."

Wang Ning raised her head unexpectedly when she heard this and saw Yun Xia giving her a look of affirmation.

In fact, Yun Xia had met Wang Ning before and knew that she was a very smart person. After her husband passed away, she took her daughter to cover her appearance and hide in the slums.

And she has a good character, so Yun Xia feels relieved when she is the person in charge of the second floor.

After taking them to familiarize themselves with their positions one by one, Yun Xia was ready to go to the pharmacy.

When she came to the first floor, she saw the person in charge of the electrical appliance area. After explaining to her how to use some electrical appliances, Yun Xia went out.

It was about half past two. When Yun Xia arrived at the door of the pharmacy, she found that the pharmacy employees were waiting at the door early.

Now that everyone is here, Yun Xia simply takes them in now.

There are not as many people in pharmacies as there are in supermarkets. According to the previous plan, there will be a total of six people, three on each floor.

The people on the first floor include Jiang Hong, Peng Yang, and Qiu Li, and the person in charge is Jiang Hong.

On the second floor are Hu Yipei, Kang Heng, and Lu Ling, and the person in charge is Hu Yipei.

These two people in charge are both people of good character who have been recognized by the system, so Yun Xia can rest assured if it is left to them.

After getting each of them familiar with their positions, Yun Xia felt a little more relaxed.

Supermarkets and pharmacies are not open today. Let the employees get familiar with them. They will officially open at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning.

After announcing the news on the bulletin board, Yun Xia was going to the mall to see how the various stores were decorated.

After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें