66

return

Chapter 66 Fengqi Team (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

In addition to cats and dogs, there are also rabbits, foxes, etc. in the animal team.

Yun Xia looked at their quick movements and tacit cooperation and suddenly thought, how about calling them "Feng Qi"?

As fierce and persistent as the wind, just like them, they will never give up on their goals.

When Yun Xia called them together to talk, the little animals were a little confused at first, but their eyes slowly brightened.

Lightning's eyes were also sparkling and full of admiration.

Yun Xia felt a little ashamed when she looked at it. She felt that the name she thought of was not so powerful that they admired it so much.

Finally, with the consent of all members, Fengqi Team was officially established.

Yunxia also spent his own money to customize an identity tag for each of them.

Hanging them around their necks one by one, every little animal with an identity tag raised its head proudly.

I saw a silver bright plate on their necks, with the four words Fengqi Squad on the front. These four words were also designed to have some cute and majestic little elements.

There are also their respective names on the back. Some of them are their own names, and some of them were given to them by Yun Xia.

For example, the little fox is called Taotao, because it has a magical pink color on its body, and it is a girl. It looks like a fresh and delicious big pink peach.

However, if someone despises it because of its appearance, it will be hurt. Taotao's ability is second only to lightning, so she is somewhat of a vice-captain in the team.

After bringing them all together, Ling Ling took the lead and each of the little ones walked around the community in high spirits. After enjoying the surprised and loving looks in the community, he took them for a slow walk in shopping malls and parks.

Yun Xia picked up her mobile phone and took a picture of this interesting scene. She didn't dare to laugh in front of them. After they left, she held her stomach and laughed.

They were so cute that people around them couldn't help but laugh at them and took out their mobile phones to take pictures.

This day's hot searches were all taken care of by Fengqi Team.

After another two or three months, the New Year of this world is finally here.

This was Yun Xia's first New Year in this world, and she wanted to have a lively one.

Now everywhere is decorated very festively, and the most commonly heard songs during the Chinese New Year are playing in the supermarket.

As soon as Yun Xia entered the supermarket, she was familiar with the song "Congratulations on getting rich, congratulations on being wonderful~" When everyone heard this song, they thought, "The New Year is really coming soon."

Yunxia is here to prepare new year's goods today.

She took Yunjing around area by area with the list she made yesterday.

First, we need to prepare food. Yunxia came to the food area and looked at the "pork, shrimp, beef, turkey noodles, ice cream" on the list. What strange things were mixed in?