17

return

Chapter 17 Family (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

"Any time, any place, super detective, handle the case seriously!"

There were still tears in his eyes, and he suddenly laughed.

Xiao Qiao and Gou Gou both looked at her with puzzled faces, and Yun Xia felt a little embarrassed.

Having gained so much today, Yun Xia feels that she will be too excited to sleep tonight.

I turned my attention to the dogs again, thinking that I hadnt given them a name yet, and I couldnt keep dogs, dogs, and cats meowing all the time.

"Do you have a name?"

The dog shook his head. He was just his own dog when he was born. He later met some friends, but they didn't communicate with each other through language, so they never had names.

"Well, let's just call him Lightning, okay?"

The dog tilted its head, as if wondering why it was called this name.

Yun Xia smiled and touched it.

"Because when you rushed into the community with Maomao on your back just now, it was like a bolt of lightning.

And I know that you ran all the way to the community, and there must be many dangers on the road. I think you are very brave and mighty.

Therefore, a name as powerful as Lightning is perfect for you. "

Yun Xia didn't know if it was her imagination, but she seemed to see a shy look on its dog's face.

But he didn't think too much and continued: "Let's call the cat Fubao, because for such a young cat to persist until now, he must be a very lucky cat."

Seeing that the dog had no objection, Yun Xia smiled and introduced to Xiao Qiao: "Xiao Qiao, let me introduce to you that this is Lightning and this is Fu Bao. From now on, the three of us will be a family."

Xiao Qiao has never seen Yun Xia so happy since she met her, so she greeted them with a smile: "Hello Lightning, hello Fu Bao."

The dog raised its chin slightly, as if in response.

Looking at the dog, Yun Xia remembered that it must not have eaten much and suffered so many injuries.

So I took a lot of food from the shelves, said goodbye to Xiao Qiao, took Lightning and Fu Bao to the drugstore to buy some medicine.

After returning home, she gently put Fu Bao on the sofa, got up and went to the kitchen to boil water for Lightning to eat.

There is no dog food here, so Yunxia can only get some light things for it to eat.

After cooking the self-heating rice, Yunxia did not put in the accompanying meat and vegetables, after all, there was a bit too much salt in it.

Although I dont know if mutated dogs cant eat too much salt like ordinary dogs, but its better to be careful.

Boil the instant chicken breast to remove the salt, tear it into strips and mix it with the rice. I also make a self-heating vegetable soup and put it in it.

A simple dog meal is ready.

Yun Xia came out with a bowl and called Ling Ling, who was guarding Fu Bao, to come over and eat.

After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें