68

return

Chapter 68 Event in progress (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

After deciding on the Forest Park, Yun Xia thought about it and thought that there was a place in the park that was suitable for holding the event. This event wanted only employees on site, so he sent a notice.

"Due to the need to organize team-building activities, the park will be closed early after eight o'clock two days later. We apologize for the inconvenience caused."

When people saw this news, they were not angry or anything, they were just curious and seemed to go in and participate.

【Did you study today? ]: "How do you think Boss Yun will organize this event? I'm curious, why am I not an employee of Boss Yun! 555"

[I count to three]: "I heard from the internal staff that they are going to hold a bonfire party inside. It must be very lively."

[Family has great ambitions]: "It must be fun. Will there be barbecues at the bonfire party? I'm so greedy."

【】: I envy Boss Yuns employees every day.

[Love fishing]: "Hey, I don't know when Boss Yun's next recruitment will be. If I hadn't had diarrhea last time and almost blocked the sewer in the whole house, I would definitely be selected."

[Bigfoot Monster]: "Upstairs, what did you eat that you can pull off so well? I admire you."

[Love Fishing]: "It's just three ice creams, two grilled sausages, one hotpot and one small barbecue, so that's okay."

[Bigfoot Monster]: "..."

[Huahua doesnt know either]:

[180 Fierce Girl]: "You, hey, you, forget it."

The comments are gradually going awry.

After sending the notice, Yun Xia was actively preparing materials for the party.

She planned to get some roasted whole lambs, and with a large number of employees, she wasn't afraid that she wouldn't be able to finish them all.

There is also a projector planned to create a viewing area, so people can rest while watching movies when they are tired.

Play two mini games at the beginning to lighten the mood.

Then set up a singing area and get karaoke equipment. Those who want to sing can sing to their heart's content. If they want, they can also compete in singing.

That's it for now. Yunxia is going to get rid of the owner of the barbecue restaurant to make this roasted whole lamb. She had eaten it before and it was quite delicious.

There are also drinks and other items for Yun Jing to prepare, as well as tables, chairs and benches. Yun Xia also wants to build a few small tents. It will definitely be very atmospheric to sit and watch the stars.

The employees have not been idle these two days. Some of them are very crafty and prepared to make some snacks to share with their colleagues.

Some are working hard to prepare their talents, thinking about winning an MVP award at the party, which will be a great honor to them in the future.

The whole community has been very excited these two days, looking forward to the first team building activity.

Yun Xia was not only excited and looking forward to it but also a little nervous. This was her first time preparing for a team building activity. I dont know if the employees will like it then.