59

return

Chapter 59 The most relaxing time (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

"That's natural, but this time we didn't find zombies, we found this one somewhere in the base."

I didnt expect that the things on the mobile phone can also be purchased in the system mall. Although I dont really want to spend money, I still have a look in it.

Unexpectedly, as the system said, it has all kinds of applications.

The price of an app is only 100 points, so Yunxia, ​​who didn't want to spend money just now, is really happy.

I bought several apps in succession, some for games, some for taking photos, and several learning apps. They are divided into several stages. For example, if you dont know any words, or if you know some of them, you just need to choose the most suitable one. You can learn your own mode by following the voice and clicking in.

It includes various subjects, Chinese, mathematics, history, biology, etc.

There are also things for children, such as common sense of life, etc., using more interesting methods to interest the children.

After spending more than a thousand points in a row, Yun Xia finally finished shopping.

It happened that Yun Jing had dried her hair and returned to her small bedroom. Yun Xia was still unable to sleep, so she took Yun Jing to watch a movie together.

It is also a horror movie. Yunxia likes to watch horror movies the most. She used to watch them with her college roommates, but she is actually very timid. She feels excited while watching but gets scared when she goes to sleep, and she gets more and more scared. The more I like to watch.

After graduation, Yun Xia had never seen a movie before arriving in this world, so she picked it up and picked one that had the highest ratings in this world before and started watching it.

While watching, I couldn't take my eyes off it. When the scary scenes came to light, I would cover my eyes with my hands and spread my fingers apart a little. This is a typical example of someone who is timid but loves to watch.

Yun Jing also looked at Yun Xia's deception in a funny way.

After the movie finally ended, Yun Xia felt that it was finally over. The plot of the movie was not bad, but it was a bit unfinished, but it did not affect the overall plot. In short, today's movie was still very good to watch.

She got up from the bed and wanted to go to the toilet. She had been holding back for a long time, and now she could finally go.

But when he walked to the bedroom door, he turned back, pulled Yun Jing over with him, and asked him to wait at the door.

Returning to the bedroom and turning off the light, Yun Xia's mind was filled with the plot just now. The more she thought about it, the more frightened she became, and the more she thought about it, the more frightened she became.

It was useless for Yunjing to comfort her and hum songs to her. She said it was even scarier to hear him hum songs now.

Yun Xia looked at Yun Jing standing by the bed, feeling uncomfortable no matter how she looked at it, so she moved her body, lifted the quilt, and patted the place next to her, asking Yun Jing to come up.

Yunjing paused for a moment and asked several times, "Are you sure you want me to go to bed?"

Yun Xia nodded. After all, standing next to the bed really reminded him of the plots in those horror movies. Waking up in the middle of the night and seeing a humanoid thing standing beside the bed would really scare him.