69

return

Chapter 69 Event in progress (2) (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

"I believe that as long as everyone is united and friendly to each other in the future, there will be no difficulties that we cannot overcome. Today, I hope that everyone will temporarily forget their worries and have fun. I wish you all a Happy New Year in advance!"

After speaking, he raised the cup in his hand to signal to everyone. Others also raised their own cups. The drinks in their hands were of different colors, like colorful candies, which also heralded a colorful future.

After drinking, everyone started to eat the roasted whole lamb on the grill in front of them. To be honest, the roasted whole lamb today was so fragrant. Everyone who was quite touched just now no longer cared about the friendship between colleagues and went up to grab the meat one after another.

Fortunately, Yun Xia's plate contained meat that Yun Jing had cut for her. She watched the employees argue with each other while eating.

I originally wanted to play two mini games to liven up the atmosphere, but everyone really wanted to eat the roasted whole lamb (mainly Yunxia wanted to eat it), so I didn't care. The sky is the limit to fill up the stomach.

Yun Xiahao appointed an employee to be the host of today's party because several employees came to her to sign up and prepare to perform their talents.

So Yun Xia thought of letting them perform in a more formal way.

Just when people were eating mutton and looking at the bonfire in front of them with satisfied faces, an employee came up next to them.

"Sister Lin, let me tell you why you are dressed so formally tonight. It turns out that you secretly took over the job of host without telling us."

"Hahahahahaha, that's so rude. Sister Lin doesn't even take us."

The person who came up was the manager of the foot bath shop, named Lin.

She usually has a cheerful personality, so now she starts joking with the staff next to her when she comes on stage.

Sister Lin gave them a playful look, but it was not lethal at all. The little girls still had smiles on their faces.

"Today, we held the first team-building activity in Taoyuan Community. First of all, we would like to thank our boss Yunxia. Without her, we would not have the happy life we ​​have now.

We all know that there is a huge difference between the days we lived in the past and now. In the past, we had to worry every moment about whether we would be eaten by zombies in the next second, or whether we could not stand the increasingly extreme weather and be eliminated by nature.

Now we can not only live safely every day, but we can even start to eat vegetables and meat to live a prosperous life.

Here, on behalf of all the staff, I would like to sincerely and sincerely thank Boss Yunxiayun. "

Unexpectedly, Yun Xia felt a little embarrassed when she started to praise herself.

"I now announce that the first talent show for employees within Taoyuan Community will now begin."

"Pah, pah, pah, pah"

After speaking, he took the lead in applauding, and others also applauded. Everyone was looking forward to the next talent show.