87

return

Chapter 87 Dragon Boat Festival (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

People who successfully registered posted posts online to show off, and others shed tears of envy when they saw it.

Especially after they enroll in school, the various study life and school facilities provided make those who didn't get a spot swear.

Next time, next time you must go to the place with the best signal and grab a spot!

As the peaceful days pass day by day, the Dragon Boat Festival is coming in a month.

Yun Xia only remembered it after Yun Jing reminded her.

The Dragon Boat Festival, also known as the May 5th Festival, is one of the three important Chinese festivals, the other two being the Mid-Autumn Festival and the Lunar New Year.

The origin of this festival is that there was a learned official in ancient China, Qu Yuan. He was an official who loved the people and was respected.

However, due to a frame-up by a jealous official, he was neglected by the emperor in the court.

Unable to gain the emperor's attention, Qu Yuan drowned himself in the Miluo River in melancholy.

Because of their admiration for Qu Yuan, the residents along the Miluo River hurriedly rowed boats to search for Qu Yuan and threw rice into the Miluo River to appease the dragons in the Miluo River.

Even though they did not find Qu Yuan at that time, their actions are still commemorated by people today during the Dragon Boat Festival.

In the past, there were many Dragon Boat Festival activities, such as dragon boat racing, eating rice dumplings, hanging mugwort leaves, etc.

Yun Xia is looking forward to it.

People online have also begun to gradually discuss how to celebrate the upcoming Dragon Boat Festival.

Especially for dragon boat racing, some people have begun to organize dragon boat racing practice.

Yunxia simply held a dragon boat race and set different rewards for the first, second and third place.

As soon as the news came out, the Internet exploded.

Other businesses have expressed their readiness to participate, and if their team wins first place, the store will be free for a day!

Now people's enthusiasm for dragon boat racing has been aroused to the top.

[Mrs. Cat]: "This year I am working hard to get the first place. You will definitely not be able to compare with me."

[Tranquility Zhiyuan]: "Young man upstairs, please don't brag. Before the end of the world, our team was ranked in the top three all year round. Although we are older now, we are not inferior to those back then."

Others also came out and said that they would definitely get first place.

Because Yunxia opened a lake in the park to people for practice.

During this time, we saw many shops closing in the evening.

After asking, I found out that the bosses were all preparing for dragon boat racing.

The park was full of people coming to practice and others watching.

When you enter the park, you can hear people shouting slogans from a distance.