70

return

Chapter 70 Chinese New Year (1) (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Everyone went home satisfied that night, and they didn't forget to clean up the garbage when they went back.

Yun Xia also took the lead in cleaning up the scene. After all, he proposed not to damage the park environment. He couldn't just let others do it, he had to do it himself.

It was very late when we went back, and everyone had a satisfied smile on their face.

Yun Xia also felt that she had gained many friends, and it also helped her understand the employees under her better.

When I got home, I heard the smell of fireworks, and took a comfortable bath. After I came out, I picked up my mobile phone and started browsing.

Now she has friends from all over the Internet, but there are still only a few high-speed rail stations. Yunxia clicked on the task panel after a long time, and saw that there was a task to build a high-speed rail. She had not noticed it before, and it was only after the system reminded her that she remembered to go there. establish.

Unexpectedly, it was always on the task panel. After looking at it, the final task was to build the entire country of China into a high-speed rail station.

I thought about how many days there were until the Chinese New Year, so I first picked two places that were close together and completed them before the Chinese New Year.

After Yunjing dried her hair, Yunxia still didn't want to sleep. She saw a very interesting novel that she hadn't read in God knows how long.

As a bookworm for more than ten years, I have been busy with things since I came to this world, and I often forget to read novels.

Now that she is slowly free, she wants to open her favorite novel and be gentle and tender.

Seeing that it was one o'clock in the middle of the night, her eyelids could hardly hold out, but she still couldn't bear to sleep. Yun Jing lit some sleeping incense beside her, and Yun Xia fell asleep after a while.

The mobile phone also fell on the bed. After putting the mobile phone aside and tucking Yun Xia into bed, Yun Jing turned off the night light beside the bed.

Yun Xia woke up the next day, feeling so tired. She hadn't stayed up late for a long time. She always went to bed early when Yun Jing was telling stories beside her.

I couldn't bear to read the novel last night and stayed up until one o'clock for the first time in a long time. My body is very sore today.

But it must be because I had too much fun last night.

I got up and washed myself, then went downstairs with a tired look on my face.

Yun Jing heard Yun Xia getting up and prepared breakfast for her.

But seeing the tired look on her face, I was a little worried.

"Xia Xia, is the bed uncomfortable?"

"No, no, I had too much fun last night and stayed up late. My shoulder is so sore today. Please press it for me."

Yun Xia lay down on the sofa and gave Yun Jing a massage.

Unexpectedly, Yunjing's skills were so good that she fell asleep comfortably again.

After almost an hour, she was woken up by Fu Bao.

When she opened her eyes, she saw this naughty kitten eating her hair.