30

return

Chapter 30 Abuse (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Yun Xia walked over and said, "Uncle, I've found a new place for you. Come with us."

"Hey, thank you, Boss Yun, thank you, Boss Yun!"

I followed Xiao Li to a residential building. It was obviously much cleaner than before, and it was not so noisy.

Walking outside a room on the second floor, Xiao Li opened the door and said, "Boss Yun, this is it."

Yun Xia looked at the small area inside, with only a bed and a table and chairs, but Yun Xia knew that the conditions were quite good.

"Uncle, this is where you two will live these days. I will take you back with me when I go back in a few days."

"Xiao Li, thank you for bringing us here. Do you know where in the base we can find healing powers to treat us?"

After turning to thank Xiao Li, Yun Xia asked again.

"Boss Yun, the healing power users are in the infirmary behind the cafeteria. They usually work from 8 am to 6 pm. Do you need me to take you there?"

Xiao Li replied respectfully.

"Then I'll trouble you."

It is also more convenient to have someone from the base with you.

I had a brief chat with the uncle on the way here. The uncle's surname is Lin, he is 60 years old this year, and his 7-year-old grandson is called Mumu.

Three days ago, Mumu was playing with the children around her, but after returning, she suddenly developed a high fever and fell into a coma.

At first, Grandpa Lin thought he was just infected with cold, but it didn't heal after taking medicine, so Grandpa Lin started to worry.

However, it is very expensive for a healer to see a doctor. Ordinary people have to save money for a long time just to see a doctor.

Several people came to the infirmary. The decoration inside was different from the infirmary in ordinary memories.

The infirmary in my memory used curtains to separate the beds.

But it's a bit like a consultation room. People are waiting on chairs outside, and there's a small room inside.

There is a small glass window on the door where you can see the people inside being treated.

Yun Xia stretched out his head to look curiously, and saw a parent holding a child and holding out his injured hand. The superpower put his hand on it and a burst of bright light came from above.

After a few minutes, I saw that the child's hand was intact as before, but the superhuman was sweating profusely and felt very strenuous.

After half an hour, the next patient was called in.

Yun Xia thought, "It turns out that people with healing powers are not omnipotent. Every treatment must consume a lot of energy. No wonder the cost of medical treatment is so expensive."

Several people waited at the door for almost three hours before their turn finally came.

Just as he was about to enter, a fat figure rushed in from the side.

I saw a short man with a long, sinister face and eyes sitting on a chair inside, holding his hands.

Yun Xia suddenly became angry, "Don't you know how to queue up? We are lining up in front of you. We are so thick-skinned. Why didn't the base use your face to make protective clothing?"