20

return

Chapter 20 Interview (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Tang Yuan was not afraid that Qi Qingyu would tell Sun Jian because their team was directly under the leadership of the leader.

It wasn't like the leader didn't want to take action against Sun Jian before, but this time it was just right, as Yun Xia solved the trump card in his hand.

Sun Jian, who had no trump card, was no longer their opponent.

In the early years, Sun Jian awakened his powers early and was very strong. He also followed the leader to fight zombies, so he became the second in command of the base.

But after years of pampering, Sun Jian's abilities have long since stagnated.

Tang Yuan alone can deal with him.

However, he has always held a trump card in his hand, which is why the leader and everyone in the base have endured until now.

Informing Qi Qingyu of this plan is actually to test the leader's thoughts. If the leader can support it, then this operation will be smoother.

The situation in the base that had not changed for a long time began to change because of that rumor.

Return to the community.

People who were already excited after seeing the job advertisement, and then saw the mall store for rent, made the crowd even more agitated.

Especially for people with skills, many people carefully read the notice of the store for rent and then hurried home to discuss it with their families, fearing that if they were slow, the store would be given to someone else.

People are not worried about the mall being outside the community at all, because they know that with Boss Yun here, these are not problems.

After dinner, Yun Xia went out for a walk. As soon as he reached the pond, he was stopped by someone.

It was a woman in her thirties named Meng Jiayi. Yun Xia remembered her. She had no powers and her husband was a fire power user.

Yun Xia asked curiously:

"Is there a problem?"

"Boss Yun, I saw on the bulletin board that there are shops available for rent in the shopping mall outside. I want to rent one. I used to be a barista. Although I haven't been doing it for so many years, I still want to return to my old job. Its just the right opportunity to get started.

Meng Jiayi replied.

Yun Xia thought that she didn't write down the time and place for the store rental interview today. She just had time now, so she could just go to the pavilion next to her.

Yun Xia operated the bulletin board and filled in the information that people who rented a shop in the pavilion of the community could come for interviews.

After filling it out, Yun Xia took Meng Jiayi and walked into the pavilion.

The two discussed some details carefully. The coffee shop does not need to be large, and Meng Jiayi was not sure if anyone would come.

So I decided on a shop that was not too big.

Yun Xia took out the contract and pen prepared by the system. After both parties signed, Meng Jiayi only had to go to the service hall to pay.