62

return

Chapter 62 The Truth (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Hearing that it was such an unusual thing, Ji Yueyun was also curious. Could this little piece of grass be the reason why the base was attacked during this period?

After thinking about it, she decided to go over and take a look. Yun Xia was also curious and asked if she could also go over and take a look to ensure that she wouldn't look around.

Ji Yueyun thought for a while and agreed, but said to Yun Xia: "Boss Yun, you also know that the institute is also our key confidential place. If you want to go, you need to wear eye masks and ear masks when you go in, can you do that? "

Yun Xia knew that it was a bit inappropriate for her to want to go to such a private place, so she agreed to what she said. As for Yun Jing, she asked her to guard the entrance of the institute. After all, people were willing to let her in, and she couldn't take it too far. An outsider enters.

Yun Jing was a little reluctant at first, but she still obeyed Yun Xia's instructions.

When they arrived at the entrance of the institute, a soldier came over with a blindfold and earmuffs: "Boss Yun, I'm offended." He put them on Yun Xia.

Ji Yueyun took Yun Xia's hand and led her in little by little. Yun Jing lowered her eyebrows and looked at them with worried expressions in her eyes as she watched them go in.

As Yun Xia followed Ji Yueyun, she felt like she had been turning left, right, and finally the time came when she felt dizzy and wanted to vomit.

When Ji Yueyun said it was time to take off the blindfold and earmuffs, Yun Xia slowly took them off. The light in this room was a bit dazzling, and it took several minutes for Yun Xia to adjust to it.

Finally seeing the room clearly, she saw that the room was divided into two parts. She and Ji Yueyun were standing in the outside part, which was separated by a special glass. There were several researchers wearing sterile suits inside. Research.

The thing in their hands is the unusual grass brought back that Professor Li just mentioned.

Yun Xia called out to the system: "System, system, can you help me see what kind of grass is in front of me? Is there anything special?"

The system was reading interesting novels collected by other system guys, but it was startled when it heard its host calling.

I quickly put down the novel to see what it was. After scanning for a while, the system returned to Yunxia: "Host, this grass is called sucking grass. Its growth cycle is three months. The first two months are its seedling stage. The first two months are its seedling stage. It only officially opens in three months. The smell of this grass is fatally attractive to zombies. It does not emit smell when it is in the seedling stage. It will not emit this smell until the third month. Look at this The condition of the grass should have matured a few days ago."

That all makes sense, why the base in Province C has been attacked crazily since they brought this grass back, because it happened to be in the maturity stage of this grass.

Yun Xia looked at Ji Yueyun's frown, and thought for a moment that she might as well say it directly. Anyway, even if others were suspicious, they couldn't do anything to her.

"Chief Ji, I think I've seen this kind of grass before. It's really extraordinary." Yun Xia attracted the attention of everyone in the room as soon as she opened her mouth.