78

return

Chapter 78: Demon Cave (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

At this time Yun Jing spoke: "I can accompany Boss Yun in."

Only after hearing Yun Jing speak did everyone look at him.

Everyone knows that Boss Yun has an assistant beside him, but this assistant has never been seen showing his strength in public.

Some people also speculated whether he was the pretty boy kept by Boss Yun.

Now when they heard Yun Jing speak, they also looked at Yun Xia to see what she said.

"That's it. The two of us can ensure our own safety and complete the task of administering the medicine. It's half past eight now. When can we leave? The sooner we solve it, the more at ease we will feel."

Seeing that Yun Xia had no objection, everyone said nothing. After all, they knew that Yun Xia had many good things.

"We can set off immediately." Leader Jiang replied.

After listening, he started heading towards that base without further delay.

And the devil's cave hidden in the mountains doesn't know that his good days are coming to an end.

"Hahaha, brother, I still like this one today, but we prepared it specially for you. You are only 13 years old and it is very tender."

The speaker had a fat head and big ears, and a sinister face, and the flesh on his face trembled as he spoke.

The man he was talking to had more fat on his body.

The man called the eldest brother raised his eyes and looked at the younger brother next to him. He puffed on a cigarette and said, "It's not bad, but not as good as the 10-year-old one last time. Why are the ones I've been sent getting older and older recently?" .

After saying that, he threw the finished cigarette butt on the girl who barely knew she was breathing.

There was no good spot on the girl's body, and there was a lot of blood on her lower body. Even when a cigarette butt with sparks was thrown on her, there was no movement at all. But the people in the room would not sympathize with him, which would only arouse their desire.

The boy on the other side of the man politely lit up a new cigarette.

"This is not some new boss cloud that has popped up recently and sold many good things to the official base, making them monitor the surroundings more strictly. This one was tied back today after a lot of effort.

Boss, can you reward me with this today? I spent two brothers tying her up, for fear of being noticed by others. "

After saying that, the still-legged guy helped the man hit his legs and shoulders.

The man had just finished satisfying himself and was in a good mood. He smoked a cigarette and looked at the younger brother in front of him and readily agreed: "I'll give it to you. I want it to be more tender next time. No matter what method you use, you have to get it back for me."

"Hey, I promise to complete the mission. Big brother, you are more brave every time. Little brother, I can't even compare to one tenth."

Sure enough, after hearing this, the man laughed triumphantly again, and for a while, the gorgeous and luxurious-looking room was filled with the lewd laughter of men.