86

return

Chapter 86 School for Adults and School for the Elderly (1/2) After the apocalypse, I won by relying on the system to open a community

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

[Long live hotpot! 】: "Those upstairs want to eat shit, so I am the most suitable person to warm the bed for Boss Yun. I have a delicate body and a nice voice. Boss Yun lets me pant without barking."

[Cat Diary]: "Who's peeing yellow? Come and wake up the two people upstairs. I can't stand it anymore."

[Shedding hair every day]: "Hey, hey, are you paying attention wrong? Please answer the question carefully."

[Big Pie Youtiao]: "I hope there can be a history subject. I have been very interested in the history of China since I was a child. However, I have not had the conditions for so many years. If possible, I hope I can study history and culture systematically."

[The Adventures of Turtle]: "I propose to take a math class. Mathematics is the most interesting subject in the world. The math problems are simply the most beautiful notes in the world."

【Math disappears from the world! 】: "Look at my ID upstairs"

【33】: "Can there be living things? I think studying living things can help us understand the world better."

People were discussing very intensely, and Yun Xia patiently read them one by one.

There are all kinds of subjects that I want to learn. In addition to the normal Chinese, mathematics, history and biology, there are also some interesting courses such as cooking classes, handicraft classes, and painting classes.

This teaching is a little more difficult. I originally wanted to build a simple study room for classes, but looking at people's needs, it is obvious that the previous idea is not enough.

Yun Xia felt that it was better to find another school.

This time it was up to Yun Xia to take out the money from the small treasury.

Yun Xia went to the mall to take a look and found that her own small treasury was sufficient.

The school with the largest area and the most luxurious facilities costs 20 million points.

This time Yunxia is also preparing to bleed a lot, but the tuition fees for adult schools are more expensive than those for ordinary schools.

After all, this is Yunxia's own school this time, and teachers and other things still need to be recommended by each base to recommend some suitable people.

We still need to recruit other personnel, hey.

I finally finished my previous school, and now Im looking for something to do for myself.

But it's all about making money. When he thinks that people can learn the knowledge they want to learn, Yunxia can make money himself.

She was no longer so tired.

So, Yunxia started a new round of busyness.

After the last experience, Yun Xia became more comfortable preparing for school.

Although it was still very tiring, it went surprisingly smoothly.

This period of time is very busy from morning to night.

This time, Yunxia chose the location of the adult school next to the kindergarten.

In fact, several schools are not far from each other. If parents have several children studying in kindergarten, junior high school and high school, it is very convenient to pick them up and drop them off.