35

return

Chapter 35 Going Back (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

When Yun Xia woke up, she realized that it was already one o'clock in the afternoon, so she got up and washed herself.

While brushing his teeth, he sent a message to Qi Qingyu and found that they were still busy, so he had to make an appointment to have dinner together in the evening.

She had been watching TV in the RV and when it was time to finish eating, Qi Qingyu sent a message to wait for her at the door of the cafeteria.

So I collected my things and left.

Yun Xia saw that there was braised chicken in the cafeteria today, so she quickly bought a set meal.

This was Yunxias favorite food when I was at university, but its a pity that I cant eat it at the one on campus now.

But its not bad to try the ones here.

The two of them went to the private room to eat. Now that Yunxia had fans everywhere in the base, they had no choice but to go to the private room in order to have a good meal.

"Sister Qi, how many crystal nuclei did you count today? You have been busy until just now."

Yun Xia asked curiously while eating.

"What we harvested this time was collected by doing missions in the base for several months. Xia Xia, you are really a great contributor to our base.

On behalf of everyone at the base, thank you. "

"Sister Qi, don't say that. I just provided something, and it's not free. The most important thing is that you contributed the most. You should thank yourselves."

Yun Xia replied.

Qi Qingyu smiled slightly and continued, "Have you gotten used to living at the base these two days? Is there anything you need help with?"

"I live quite well and the surroundings are clean. Now that the matter at the base has been resolved, I am ready to go back."

After hearing Yun Xia's words, Qi Qingyu was caught off guard, "Is it so fast? Do you want to stay for two more days? You haven't really visited other parts of the base."

"No, I've been out for several days this time. There are a lot of things in the community that haven't been done yet. Sister, do you want to go back to the community with me?"

"There are still many things that have not been done in the base. We encountered a zombie wave this time and need to write a report to the superiors. We also need to tell the surrounding bases that there are a lot of things waiting for me. I won't go back yet. Wait. I'll come find you after the matter is done."

Yun Xia was also disappointed after hearing this.

"Then next time you come, I'll ask you to do a manicure. Sister, you must have never done it before. Then we can do it as a best friend."

"good."

Although Qi Qingyu has never done it before, he also knows that many little girls now like to go to the nail salon in the mall to get their nails done, so it doesn't hurt to accompany Yun Xia to do it once.

After eating, Qi Qingyu accompanied Yun Xia to visit the night market at the base.

Although it is a night market, there are still quite few things. The most are some food stalls and some clothes and pants.