32

return

Chapter 32 Good friends holding hands (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

After preparing the vegetables and meat, Yunxia looked at the table and took out a bunch of snacks.

Yunxia was satisfied only when the table was filled.

Turning on the ventilation fan above her head, although Yun Xia liked snail noodles very much, the RV was only so big, so it wouldn't be good if the whole thing was stained with the smell.

Hearing footsteps outside, Yun Xia looked around and found that Qi Qingyu was coming.

Greeted warmly: "Hi, Captain Qi, come on, come on, I've prepared a lot of food."

When he walked into the RV and smelled the different smell, Qi Qingyu's expression suddenly changed and he covered his nose and smelled:

"Boss Yun, what's in your pot? It tastes a bit strange."

Unexpectedly, Qi Qingyu had never eaten snail noodles before, and Yun Xia became even more enthusiastic.

"This is called snail noodle hot pot. Don't think it smells bad, but it tastes really the best in the world!"

"Try a little first and try."

After saying that, he picked up a small bowl, filled it with some powder and vegetables, and handed it to Qi Qingyu.

Looking at the bowl of something with a strange smell in front of him, Qi Qingyu was a little afraid to put his finger on it, or maybe put it in his mouth.

But under Yun Xia's warm invitation, I picked up my chopsticks and ate a little bit.

Tasting it slowly, I thought it would taste as strange as the smell, but I didn't expect it to be as unpleasant as I thought.

Seeing Qi Qingyu's expression change from distorted to better, Yun Xia asked expectantly:

"Is it not as bad as you think? Let me tell you, many people are put off by its taste. Only after they have tasted it can they appreciate its deliciousness."

He continued to add some vegetables and meat and put them into Qi Qingyu's bowl.

Yun Xia was extremely happy as she moved her chopsticks faster and faster with Qi Qingyu.

I dont know how to drink so lets have some Coke today.

Come on, captain, let's have a drink together,

Although we have known each other for a short time, I really like you. I think that although you are not good at words, you have a reassuring temperament and I feel very comfortable when I am with you.

I admire you from the bottom of my heart. As a girl, it must be very difficult for you to form a team in the base and become a captain that others respect.

Dont always call me Boss Yun, call me Xia Xia. "

After listening to Yun Xia's words, Qi Qingyu felt a little unspeakable in his heart.

Since I became the captain, I have been thinking about how to ensure the safety of everyone in the team and how to take care of every team member every day.

The responsibility of being the captain is like a big mountain on her body. As Yun Xia said, it is not easy for a girl to survive in this cannibalistic world.

I am also used to being the first to do everything, always becoming a protector rather than the one being protected.

No one has ever said such things to me.