49

return

Chapter 49 Lightning (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Unexpectedly, the elder wanted to go out on his own.

"I just want to see the animals and plants in the forest park and observe. It's very safe here, isn't it?"

As he spoke, he lowered his head guiltily.

Jiang Hanyi had already figured out the personalities of the experts during this period of escorting them.

The elder is an old naughty boy. Sometimes the more he is not allowed to do it, the more he wants to do it. Unfortunately, his research ability is also very good, so he followed here this time.

Jiang Hanyi couldn't scold him, so he could only coax him a little.

"I didn't say I won't let you go. It's just that you need to bring two people to protect you. This is an order from above."

Seeing Jiang Hanyi's serious face, the elder could only take the two people out as arranged.

When Yun Xia returned home, she felt that things had suddenly piled up recently. She hadn't been so busy for a long time.

There are still a few days to go before the Mid-Autumn Festival activities are fully prepared. Supermarkets have started selling mooncakes, and the preparations for the activities are almost completed.

Yun Jing taught Yun Xia how to make sweet-scented osmanthus wine once before, and buried it under the pear tree in the small garden.

Although Yun Xia hasn't learned how to drink yet, and every time she tastes it, it always tastes bitter, but this time she wants to drink her own wine during the holiday, and she can also invite friends to her home for a gathering.

While he was lying on the sofa watching TV, Lightning ran over, obviously looking like he had something to say.

However, even though his spiritual intelligence was turned on, he still couldn't speak. After watching it gesture for a long time, Yun Xia still didn't guess what it wanted to say.

Yun Xia was helpless as Ling Ling became more and more anxious, but the system couldn't bear it anymore and reminded her that there were things in the store that could communicate with animals.

Yun Xia also had one in his system backpack, so he took one out and used it, and finally understood what Lightning wanted to express.

What surprised her was that Lightning's voice turned out to be a pretty boyish one.

"Master, I want to go outside with them to kill zombies. I will become a useless dog at home every day. Is that okay, Master?"

Unexpectedly, Lightning actually wanted to go out to kill zombies, but he had promised that if it wanted to go out, Yunxia would not stop it. He just had to tell her that it still needed Yunxia's help if it wanted to go out with other teams.

So Ling Ling ignored his shyness and showed his belly in front of Yun Xia like a baby.

Who can resist this? Anyway, Yun Xia couldn't resist the temptation and agreed.

She asked Lightning to wait and asked her if she wanted to take it with her.

During this period, Yunxia gave Lightning a lot of crystal nuclei to nourish his body. Now it is no longer the little country dog ​​that had no ability and could only hide everywhere. It is a strong dog that can spit out huge flames in one go (pride) .jpg).