45

return

Chapter 45 Orphanage (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

I saw the fair skin of the girl walking over showing a hint of pink, her clear and bright pupils, and her smile made me feel better.

The man next to her had his hair meticulously combed back, and his bronze skin was in sharp contrast to the white shirt he was wearing. The hands have clear joints and are slender and strong.

The two of them walking together is an eye-catching painting.

Dean Yans wrinkled face showed a smile and his eyes were kind.

Now that he saw these two people, he felt that maybe they were not bad people.

"Welcome two guests. I am the director of this orphanage. My surname is Yan. You can call me Director Yan. The person next to me is also the director of the orphanage. Her surname is Zhou and she is my wife."

"Hello, Dean Yan, my name is Yun Xia and this is my assistant named Yun Jing. Let me just say it directly. I have opened a community and need to attract customers. I know that you may not be living well in the mountains these years. Comfortable, I invite you to stay as the owner of Taoyuan Community.

You dont have to worry about food, clothing, housing or transportation when you come to my community, and you dont have to worry about invasion by external enemies. I can assure you that you are absolutely safe in my community.

Of course, none of this is free, but I guarantee you wont find a better place to live. "

After saying that, he opened his phone as before and handed it to the dean and them to see for themselves.

The children also curiously put their little heads up and said, "Hey, don't squeeze, don't squeeze, I won't even be able to see."

After watching several videos in a row, Dean Yan and Grandma Zhou looked at each other.

"Go in and sit down. There's no such thing as entertaining guests at the door."

With that said, he took Yun Xia and the others in.

Yun Xia observed the environment inside as she walked, because moss could be seen everywhere in the courtyard deep in the mountains.

The water vapor is also heavier than outside, so this environment is still not very suitable for children to grow.

I followed Grandma Zhou into a room with a simple table and a few benches.

The children wanted to follow, but An An sent them all away.

After watching the video on their mobile phones just now, both of them were actually a little moved. After all, it doesn't matter what their lives are like now that they are so old, but the children are still developing their bodies, and if they continue to stay here, they will definitely not be able to keep up with their nutrition.

But everything outside is unknown, and they dare not risk the fate of their children.

Outside the door, little heads were secretly listening to what was going on inside. They were originally taken away by An An to prevent them from coming to cause trouble.

But An An was seduced by their words, "Brother An An, don't you want to hear what the dean and the others will decide?"

So he took them and listened secretly at the door.