83

return

Chapter 83 High School Enrollment (1/2) After the apocalypse, I relied on the system to open a community and won.

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

Many people recommend going to a haunted house online for people who have never been there. Some people below commented on whether it was scary or not. They all said the same thing.

"It's not scary at all. The story of the ghost bride in it was particularly touching. My girlfriend and I were moved to tears. It's perfect for boys to bring their girlfriends to play!"

As a result, people who have never experienced the dangers of the world believed it. After going there one by one, they continued to comment below, "I really recommend the haunted house in the amusement park. The NPCs in it are very interesting. The girls in the campus story are all very beautiful. It will invite you to play together, so its suitable for novices!

People who went in were smiling on their faces but crying in their hearts o(╥﹏╥)o, and vowed to let everyone go in and experience it, not just themselves.

As a result, the comments on the Internet were strangely unified. Yun Xia couldn't even see any one saying that it was scary, which made her a little suspicious. Could it be that the system was set up this time? Or are people too brave?

I cant figure it out.

A few days later, Yunxia had been busy with teacher training, and the principals of the three schools had been found. They were three professors with relatively senior qualifications and experience.

In addition to the teachers being trained these days, the three principals are also preparing for the start of school. After all, people are paying great attention to school affairs now, and they cannot let Boss Yun's reputation fall to them.

They spent this period of time in school getting familiar with the environment and formulating school work rules. Yun Xia also accompanied them to establish a relatively complete set of rules and regulations bit by bit.

Yun Xia lamented that it was professional people who did professional things, and professors thought of many things that he had not paid attention to.

The most basic point in the school is that regardless of the child's origin, as long as he is of appropriate age, he can go to school. Yunxia and the official base have established a small foundation specifically to help orphans with family difficulties or without parents to study and live. A dragon.

While they are studying, they dont have to worry about any expenses for studying, but after they study, they need to do things for the country and build the motherland.

In fact, they dont need to set these conditions. Every family with children thinks so.

They all invariably teach their children that only when there is a country can there be a family, and only when the country is strong can their small family live a stable life.

Each generation of young people shoulders its own mission, and each generation of young people has its own Long March.

The most important thing for the country now is the education of children. As a celebrity said: "The wisdom of young people will make the country wise, the richness of young people will make the country rich, and the strength of young people will make the country strong."

And because only schools in Yunxia can provide the best environment in terms of material and teacher quality, in addition to parents and leaders of each base, they are paying close attention to the progress of the school.