25

-Back to Phoebe's point of view-

"It's like a slumber party." Regina joked at the breakfast table. Around the table there was me, Zelena, Regina, Henry, Emma, and Roland. Roland had taking a liking to me and insisted on sitting by my side. Little children either loved or hated new people, and it seemed like he was loving my company. I couldn't complain about having an adorable little munchkin following me around, though.

"What cereal are you having?" Roland looked up at me with his wide eyes.

"I think I'll have some cornflakes." I answered the little boy.

"Me too." He smiles back at me.

"Actually, I think I'll have lucky charms." I said.

"Me too." He smiled back with the same wide smile. It was mean to mess with him, but it was funny how he had decided to copy whatever I did.

He seemed more excited about the lucky charms, so I poured us a bowl each. He smiles an awful lot for someone who had so much happen to them. He was young, but old enough to understand that his parents were no longer in the picture. I hadn't asked many questions, but I knew that Robin, his father, had died a hero.

"Could you pass the milk?" Zelena asked. Her voice had very little expression, which was strange to hear from the sassy and enthusiastic Zelena I had been getting to know. I knew that she wasn't always very happy, but she usually put a positive front on. I thinks he sometimes convinced herself she was happy. If she wasn't even pretending, she must felt worse than usual.

"Sure." I smiled and passed over the glass bottle. I hoped my smile might cheer her up the tiniest bit.

"Thanks." The corners of had lips rose slighly as she thanked me. As quickly as they rise, they went back to their original position.

"Go and give Zelena a hug." I whispered to Roland after we had both finished eating our meal. I knew he was at a stage where he would do whatever I said, and Zelena looked like she was in the mood for a hug.

Roland got down from his chair, marched around the table, and wrapped his short arms around Zelena.

"I love you, Roland." Zelena smiled as she pulled him onto her lap.

"I love you this much." Roland unwrapped his arms from Zelena and stretched them as far as he could.

"I hate to break up this little get together, but I'm just so excited to get to school." Henry said sarcastically.

"Yeah, we're probably going to be late if we don't go now. And Henry just loves school so much." We said our goodbyes and made our way to the door.

"Wait." I stopped Henry and dashed back to the kitchen. "Emma, I don't have my bag."

"Damn, I didn't even think of that." Emma closed her eyes with annoyance. "I'll drop it off with Mary Margaret, so it'll be in her classroom. You can get it at break, okay?"

"Okay." I smiled back before running to catch up with Henry. He had waited for my at the front door, but running made me look more grateful.

"Do you have a timetable yet?" Henry asked once we arrived at the school. I had only been in for one day so far, and that was a day of tests.

"Nope." I replied, popping the 'P'.

"Do you want me to show you where the office is?" Henry asked.

"There are more cast members on Grey's Anatomy than people in this school. If you point me in the right direction I'll probably be able to manage." I answered.