66

- Phoebe's Point Of View -

We spend a few full days at Disney, being there almost as soon as it opened until we were forced to leave at night. There were only a few more tense encounters with inaccurately portrayed characters, luckily.

We all went to bed late on the last night, putting all of the hotel's provided teas to good use. The following morning was a 7am start filled with constant yawning, except Emma. She had downed three cups of coffee by 7:30 to make sure she didn't get tired behind the wheel. Regina was also sat by her side, snapping whenever she did so much as life a finger from the gear stick.

"I just don't see myself swimming in the sea, Emma. I know I made Storybrooke a coastal town, but we didn't all marry an ocean obsessed pirate who probably bathed in salt water." Regina argued with Emma, who was asking Regina how she'd be spending her time at the beach. "I'll sunbathe, maybe. But under a parasol."

"So you'd shade bathe? You're going all the way to a sunny beach with your family and you're going to sit in the shae reading lengthy biographies." Emma answered.

"Fine; I'll go in the sea, but I won't like it." Regina sighed, stressing the tone of her voice.

"Whatever you say, your majesty." Emma laughed. Regina put on this tough exterior, but ever since I had known her she was easily persuaded and gave in to most things. Things were probably different when she was The Evil Queen.

We were only in the car for a few hours. There was an equal amount of domestic bickering from the girls in the front and the boys in the back. Roland and Neal had bulky car seats, so Henry, David, and Killian were all sandwiched together at the very back. We had a couple of games of 'eye spy' to entertain the little ones and I spent a lot of time watching outside the window, especially when the sea was in sight. A lot of the time I hate Zelena breathing down my neck, trying to get her fair share of window watching, too.

"Are we nearly there yet?" Neal and Roland took turns asking. Roland, realising it was funny to see everyone gets annoyed at the repetition, encouraged Neal to ask every twenty seconds. Neal looked up to Roland and was constantly following him around, so obeyed him willingly. Surprisingly, Regina was the most patient with the boys. She shook her head lightly whenever she heard the question, then told them how long was left. Snow, on the other hand, ended up snapping at her tiny son.

"He's just a kid, mom. I would have probably been this annoying." Emma told her mother, twisting in her seat and looking through the gaps between the headrests to make eye contact.

"I have doubts." Snow muttered.

"I sang all the time up until I was around 6. Bad singing." Emma argued. "And humming."

"That's just sweet." Snow smiled, tilting her head.

"We have different ideas of what's sweet." My mother replied, rolling her eyes.

"I can see the sea!" Killian cheered from the back of the car. I'd almost forgotten he was there, as he and David had been pretty quiet for the past hour or so. Everyone in the minibus, I included, suddenly got really excited about seeing water out on the horizon, even though we all lived in a seaside town. Four of us could literally see the ocean while eating cereal at the kitchen table.

By 2pm we'd arrived at the beach house. It looked huge and was painted a mint green colour with white fencing and stairs. There were steps that went down to the white sandy beach directly from the decking area at the back. It looked like something from a book. We all went to look at every room one by one as, looking like we were being toured around the house by a guide or something. After a couple of hours, we had all settled in. Killian and David had been given a shopping list and come back with enough junk food to last us a month with the help of Roland. 12 packets of Oreos was a little excessive, but my dad and grandfather are secretly huge pushovers, as it seems. Robin and I grabbed a couple of packets and stashed them in our shared room, knowing nobody would notice. Hiding food was something we'd both been familiar with living in foster homes with greedy kids left, right and centre.